Cambridge Dieters Forum

hi guys, i was missing the pink forum so much i have decided to join you guys. Will be going for my first weigh in at 1pm. wish me luck.

Sorry didnt mean to offend i have been posting on here for a couple of weeks now. This is the only space to catch up whats going on cambridge and the people we know on there. Im sure everyone will join in.

nah nah...no offence....just don't like it to be "us" and "them" when we're all doing the same thing!! Cliques are rubbish!!

ok...this site is a little more diverse with a lot of different diets on here....but thats a good thing!!

Good luck Bindiboo!!! I'm sure your first weigh in will be a cracker!!!:D;)

xx

It takes a little longer to find your way around on this forum i think but as you say plenty going on here. great site.

HI Sallies,

Well done on the loss - at least you've lost the weight you had put on.
Hopefully we will be back on the pink site soon.

Hello you lot..............I know you like the Pink site......but it would be nice if you could all just come join in with everyone else here for the moment!!

We're not aliens or evil and we're just as supportive and wonderful as everyone on the pink site!!

Sooooooooo.........come join in with the fun. Make a diary on here!! you can always copy and paste it over there when it's back up.

It's really not that much of a hardship to have to post on here is it really?:(

Hiya, Its not really a hardship its just that the pink site is more intimate and its easier to keep up with everyone. There is always so much going on here!!!!

Hi guy's been going mad without the other site, its amazing how quickly I become dependant on thing's.
Hope everyone is well.
Lara, take it easy on that knee!
Good luck with yr weigh in bindiboo.
Glad to have something to look at and keeping me away from food,ohhhhhhhhhh food.

Hiya, Its not really a hardship its just that the pink site is more intimate and its easier to keep up with everyone. There is always so much going on here!!!!

You'd be surprised.....there are some diaries you get into and keep tabs on...you can keep subscribed to threads so you can see who's posted.

I mainly use the New posts button in the blue bar to get the latest posts since I last logged on and just reply if I have something to say!!:D

It's nice talking to the other dieters as well......lipotrim and lighterlife are such a similar format to Cambridge, but there are differences and it's nice to be able to support them too. Then theres the weight watchers, slimming worlders and PMK peeps. There are a few others, but those are the main ones.

Most of us will have done at least one of those in our time!!! So we can all relate to each other on the same mission!!

I have to confess, I do like it here. :rolleyes:

Hi guy's been going mad without the other site, its amazing how quickly I become dependant on thing's.
Hope everyone is well.
Lara, take it easy on that knee!
Good luck with yr weigh in bindiboo.
Glad to have something to look at and keeping me away from food,ohhhhhhhhhh food.

Hey Penny,
Hows it going? I think we are starting up our own mini cambridge forum here!!

:D Yep, it's a very busy forum. There's lots of things to delve into here, but I'm sure nobody minds you using this thread until the pink site returns:)

Good luck with the weigh in bindiboo. Let us know how you get on!

Sarah, I've been looking around, but Iam a creature of habit,and I'm no good with a comp really, finding this site a bit hard, but I have found some new and interesting info which is really cool.
Feeling slightly better today, ma and my loo aren't as good friends as we were yesturday,and I have kept cd down today,which is good, trying to drink more, how's your day.

Thanks for the comments Sarah, I havnt cycled this week and lost 4lb iin fact its only 4 days as i have weighed in early this week. If im out cycling my loss is only about half a pound. Last weeks gain we think was fluid retention with in the muscles after cycling out for my weigh in. Decided in future i will use the car weigh in day.
It is quite bizare how cycling holds the weight. Im going to have to keep the pace really low so that i can try and lose this last stone before my race at Margam Park which has a huge hill climb about 3 miles of hills.:D
I will need a week to read everything on this forum anyway. ha ha.:p

Sarah, I've been looking around, but Iam a creature of habit,and I'm no good with a comp really, finding this site a bit hard, but I have found some new and interesting info which is really cool.

That's great :)

It is quite bizare how cycling holds the weight.

It is isn't it. I used to find that at the gym. Always weighed more the next day.

I will need a week to read everything on this forum anyway. ha ha.:p

LOL That'll keep you busy :D

Feeling slightly better today, ma and my loo aren't as good friends as we were yesturday,and I have kept cd down today,which is good, trying to drink more, how's your day.
I am having a rubblish day, I have just eaten chicken and chips - why???? I don't know!!! But I am going to the gym after work to try and burn a little of it off and just have my shake tonight. I am going to have to cancel my WI tomorrow as I have had such a crap week. Back to SS tomorrow - no excuses!!!

Hey hey,sweetie, don't cancel your weigh in, I do that all the time and its='s of not benefit to me at all, so think carefully before you decide.
As for the chicken and chip's, it's one of those things, it may seem silly, but for me I'm feeling a bit lost, its not having the pink site, it's affected me, any maybe thats the case for you to.
The site has become part of my coping mechcanism, wanted to send you a Pm,but dont know how,lol

Hiya Lynn. Glad you found us :)

Karion aka Triotime

I agree with you Penny, I felt lost yesterday when i couldn't log on and i ate last night - not that i'm blaming the lack of forums for me being greedy :sigh: - it just would've helped to tell all of you about wanting to eat and being talked out of it and motivated as usual :eek: Feel a bit lost today aswell

:break_diet:Sash

Back