Cambridge Dieters Forum

Hello

Hello peeps, another pinksite-er here :) I have actually been reading this forum since the beginning, but I never got around to getting a login (well it took all of like one minute or something....) :eek:
Maddy xxx

Hi Maddy, I know I didnt sign up properly until today,hope your doing ok
Ayesha, hi again, how you doing?

Hi, i'm another pink refugee, didn't know about this site b4 today, thanks to helen for the lovely email telling me about this site. thanx so much Helen.

i'm on my 3rd day of SS and struggling

Hi, i'm another pink refugee, didn't know about this site b4 today, thanks to helen for the lovely email telling me about this site. thanx so much Helen.

i'm on my 3rd day of SS and struggling

Hi Sarah!! welcome to Minimins....it's nice here:D

Just in case you don't know, Helen is Karion Dieting on here.....nice name eh?

Struggling my dear?? whats up!!

xx

Thank you ma'am
Proud.gif
, though perhaps the wrong name now, since I'm not dieting :D

Hi Sarah!! welcome to Minimins....it's nice here:D

Struggling my dear?? whats up!!

xx

ahh thanks was wondering about that so thanks Karion Dieting!

i'm struggling to beat the temptation not to eat! lol i know its supposed to get easier & u stop being hungry after the 1st week, so i can't wait for this week to be OVER!

I thought your name was Karen for a long time...cause I didn't read it right :eek:

I dunno what we could re-name you KD.....erm....Karion not eating dream bars? Karion Yoda?;) Karion Maintaining?? None of them just have the same ring....

KD...do tell me...was Penny a saucy wench on the Pink site too?? cause she's enjoying this a little tooooo much.:D

ahh thanks was wondering about that so thanks Karion Dieting!

You're welcome :)

i'm struggling to beat the temptation not to eat! lol i know its supposed to get easier & u stop being hungry after the 1st week, so i can't wait for this week to be OVER!

You may well find you feel a whole lot better tomorrow. Sometimes it's a week, but I think most people wake up on the 4th or 5th day feeling good :)

You doing fab!

You can totally do this week Sarah!!! Water water water and distraction. The mix for a perfect week on sole source.

Have you visited the arcade? People have been known to disappear in there for days, but at least they didn't eat anything :D

It's in the blue bar if you're interested!!!

Although...there are a fair few threads you could read!!!

Keep strong and keep popping on if you're having a hard time!!

xx

:D Thanks everyone, its my 4th day tomorrow, can't wait to wake up in the morning and not feel hungry.

there's so many great post on here i can distract myself for hours reading them!!!

Thanks for the heads up on the link thing, anybody know how many posts you need before you can put a link on a post?

I'm busy plucking up the courage to start SSing again from next week, going to see my CDC a week today. According to my scales I've more or less maintained (maybe a sly lb or two on, but not shed loads)

I'm going to a wedding on 7th July and I want to wear one of my favourite dresses, only worn it once before, which is a size 16 so need to drop at least another couple of stone by then which is totally do-able.

Ratbag - no idea....just posty post post and hopefully once you've got some street cred...all will be sorted!!:)

OI!!! Penny....is that the story? I think you'll find it was meant to be a punishment!! not for enjoying!!:p

Don't be OIing me, young lady,lol
I do need to be punished Ive just eaten some chilli cashews:cry: :cry: Evenings are always my downfall:cry: :cry: :cry:

I do need to be punished Ive just eaten some chilli cashews:cry: :cry: Evenings are always my downfall:cry: :cry: :cry:

:whoopass::whoopass: Right, that's that over with. So now you know evenings are your downfall, how are you going to stop it happening next time? What's the plan?

Back