Cambridge Dieters Forum

I agree Penny, it looks good and will have a look at it all later on, lots of people are on hints and tips at the moment and some newbies not coping without support:(

And it still goes on:( I really wish I could do something. I'm thinking of putting my email address up there again, but it's risky. Perhaps if I name the people that I want to email me?

I don't care about getting abusive messages, just want to be sure I don't direct the wrong people to here.

Any suggestions. Who shall I name?

Karion aka Triotime

Hi Trio, there are some strange and abusive peeps on hints and tips i see, i would give them a miss for sure,

hi anyone know why the pink ones are down , i know kerensa is away so does that mean my pink days are over ,i will have to stay on here then ?? sorry folks

My Son, did wonder if the site had been tampered with at first, but we are not sure about that, i reported the fault to Cambridge a few days ago now, so hope it will be back very soon.

Yes, I know the three obvious ones to not name, but I can't really say Everybody Except them please contact me. Not on the site, and I don't have their email addresses, so can't contact the relevant people personally. Perhaps I'll start with Karen and Lucie. It needs to be people you know, otherwise anyone could pretend they need more details.

Karion aka triotime

No the hints and tips page is still there, just tends to be a bit wobbly

sad

:( I've just got to say, i just cant believe some of the things that have been said on Hints & Tips and how nasty and unnecessary it all is .... what is WRONG with some people :sigh: It's hard enough committing to this diet and trying to get through it, you guys have been like a crutch for me at wobbly times. If they didnt like doing the diet properly and didnt agree with CD advice then dont do the diet and dont go on our forums !!!!! What's with the mafia style intimidation ?!!! Deary deary me :rolleyes:

I have 'met' some of the nicest, funniest and most inspirational people ever on here and on 'Pinky' and i'm grateful for that :)

I agree Sash, Things can be tough enough without the kiddie stuff added. I have found the Pink site motivational and inspiring and what about all those great people, the support has been outstanding. How are you doing this week?

Pretty good - lost another 4 Ibs at weigh in on Monday but wobbled a lot on Tuesday as was disappointed I still havent cracked the 'below 11 stone' target. Back on track and hoping for another decent loss next week :)

I've glugged 6 pints already today - hurrah ! :D

How's you?

just been on pink pages hints and tips i have not seen these before and dont think i will look again some of the things being put on there ,glad they dont allow this on normal pages ,minis keep the same i dont post often but i come in and browse a lot !

You've missed a lot Anthony. The worst of the messages have been deleted

Well done on the 4lb loss Sash:p thats great, I am doing great so far miss the forums a lot. I am on a delayed aam week so i didnt lose any thing on the first aam and i expect it will be the same this time lol.

:eek: the worst has been deleted, phew no hope for some people at all,

I used to view Hints & Tips a lot before I joined the forums and believe me, it got very nasty indeed ! Very anti CDC's and unnecessary :sigh:

I'm dreading my AAM next week, i dont want to do it. I'm only losing 2 - 4 Ibs per week on SS so there's no hope for me on AAM !!

Ah but the week after aam week i lost a lovely 5lb, and i have continued with consistant 2/4 pound losses every week and on target for a stone a month so far, so stay strong aam week is good for you i promise.

Back