Cambridge Dieters Forum

Squeak

Does anyone know what has happened to the Cambridge Diet Forum that is on the Cambridge Diet Website.....it went down last night and has still not come back !!! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Squeak this is lara2006 from Cambridge site, i thought it was just me, must be down today and i have not found it to be back on either just tried 5 mins ago. Better go got another client in. x

iv'e tried too, not working for me either :cry:

I know they are planning some works on there at the beginning of May - perhaps that's why it's down atthe moment?

Hey Squeak will try and check on it again tomorrow...am finding my way about on here. See u there or here! x

Yep you too......will also keep trying the other site....hopefully some of the regulars will see there way over here.....miss everyone and there chats....How is the knee doing???? enyoy yourself tomorrow nite xx

Yep you too......will also keep trying the other site....hopefully some of the regulars will see there way over here.....miss everyone and there chats....How is the knee doing???? enyoy yourself tomorrow nite xx

Knee is bad, went docs and they sent me to the hospital for an x-ray so should get the results back to my doctor in 10 days time. Is agony though and Race for Life is only 26 days away :eek: . Speak later. x

We don't know why it's gone down :(

Cambridge are working on it. Annoying I know :(

Well......looks like you're stuck with us lot for the time being!!

We're not evil....promise. Sensible nice bunch we are!!! :)

Get out there and get posting...maybe your mates from the Pink site will hop on over here too!!!

xx

Thanks Karion/trio will try the site again tomorrow....

Thanks Nicole will stick around anyway and catch up with everyone......am sure you are a friendly bunch and will not bite!!!! Hopefully not too sensible though!!! am trying to get my tracker on at moment!!!

Thanks Nicole will stick around anyway and catch up with everyone......am sure you are a friendly bunch and will not bite!!!!

I don't bite, but that's because of all the head work I've done
Proud.gif

Watch out for coley though. She's a strange one;)

Am finding my way about now and will keep posting till i get my avatar on tonight :) .

How many posts till private messaging!! OMG, post, post, post, lol. x

I don't bite, but that's because of all the head work I've done
Proud.gif

Watch out for coley though. She's a strange one;)

Hey Trio/Karion

lara2006 from the pink site, Coley was my CDC and u right she sure is strange, only joking, very good CDC and a really happy upbeat mad person :) .

Got my tracker on, one more post then i can get my avatar up, u need 50 posts to do private messages :eek: .

Ok what have i done wrong still cannot get avatar up what am i doing wrong, when i go in it wont let me do anything??? HELLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Back