Cambridge Dieters Forum

Fabbo Laura!!! you are now officially a 4 star counsellor!!! wooooooot!!!!:D:D:D good job. Did you get your certificates and everything?? :D I like mine!!!

Welcome to Minimins Kitten2.......:D

xx

Yep got all my certificates and letter to qualify me as a 4 star counsellor, woooohhh-hoooo!! Is 4 star the highest u go or do u get further training to get u higher or anything?

Yep got all my certificates and letter to qualify me as a 4 star counsellor, woooohhh-hoooo!! Is 4 star the highest u go or do u get further training to get u higher or anything?

nah...not unless you become a PriSec counsellor.....have to have been going for 6 months and then I have no idea how they pick them. Docs surgeries don't seem to keen on VCLD's in Dundee though.....:rolleyes:

We are the best anyway!! :p

Yes I have been playing scrabble blast for about 3 hours!!!!!

hahahahaha......Bejeweled, Bola and Match the Mugs all the way!!!!

xx

Hiya hunny, how you doing? Won't be posting for too long as I'm at work. Then I leave at 12 cos the removers are coming to pack our stuff for the big house move tomorrow!

Rach x

p.s. I see Squeak, Lara, Sallies, Sarahb and quite a few others have found their way over ... so nice to see some friendly faces! Hellooooo to you all :)

Hi Rach,

Lovely to see you on here, I have been lost without the pink site. Good luck with the move tomorrow. Hope it all goes well!!

We'll catch up properly soon!!

hehe Lara it is easy to confuse me these days, I am hoping my brain is back to normal soon ( did i say normal:D ) I am typing things back to front or just typing rubbish, dont know why, wonder if its withdrawal from the forums lol

Hia Sallies, hows u and the bike? Still on as much as ever, have posted u on another post somewhere, lol. x

OMG ... I am surrounded by chaos!!!

Well, the removal men are here packing up all our belongings (10 years worth of accumulated rubbish LOL!)

It's only a tiny 1 bed house so I am currently sitting in a corner of the sofa, surrounded by boxes and esconsed with my laptop!!!

You guys have been designated as my link to the outside world, cos at this rate they're gonna fence me in with boxes and I won't be able get out!!!!

Thanks Lara, Lynn and Sarah for your posts :)

Hmm, looks like takeaway tonight, I think they have packed the blender already .... shame :sigh:

Rach xxx

See Jane has posted on H&T page. Embarrassed to asked this, but is she legit. If so, I'll ask her to email me.

The other link Maddie has posted on there is the US version of Cambridge, which is different. There was also a time that the US cambridge board, didn't welcome UKers.

Just for the record;)

This has appeared on the main page for CD so no more posting on Hints and Tips for the moment:

The Cambridge Diet Chatroom
Because it has proved so popular, we're uprating the chatroom and it will be back on line shortly.

hiya everyone, I have been going mad without you all. Lynn has found my diary - I just needed to vent so have started a diary in the diary section over here - come over and see me.

I had a nightmare wi on monday - gained 1lb but it's gone now and I am sooo determined not to get into the bingeing cycle again!!

anyway, just saying hi.

hey Rach - good luck with the move!

Hi Em,
Nice to see you here. Try thinking cycling a bike instead of binge cycling it comes highly recommended:D

Back