Cambridge Dieters Forum

ooo, the whole cd site is down now...lets hope they are moving servers now :)

I've still got the hints and tips page. It had to be that one that stayed didn't it:rolleyes::mad:

I'm wondering if it'll be down for the weekend now. All depends I suppose if Cambridge have to press a button or something when the server comes alive again.

Karion aka Triotime

:( It is a bit pants how long this is taking really....

Think it was just my computer messing around then... giving me false hope.

And I am struggling a bit. I'm not going to cheat but I have to say I am getting closer to it now, which is ridiculous because I haven't got much longer to go. Stupid brain playing games with me....

Hey Sally, we both have the same amount to lose on our trackers... maybe we can spur eachother on :)

having withdrawals - hope it will be up for the weekend :)

I have just tried to get on the pink site, and i cant even get on the hints and tips now lol. I am so missing our little home and all the regular peeps, I need my diary and tracker :cry: I have my weigh in tomorrow, i hope that is something i can smile about. Hope everyone is doing ok and catch up with you all in the morning

I cant get into the forums on pink site! really miss my diary!! anyone have anymore info on when it will be back. Dont get me wrong everyone here friendly but i just got used to the other site and having my diary and missing the peeps that havent shown up on here!!!

I cant get into the forums on pink site! really miss my diary!! anyone have anymore info on when it will be back. Dont get me wrong everyone here friendly but i just got used to the other site and having my diary and missing the peeps that havent shown up on here!!!

The forums are still down i just checked:cry: I agree everyone on here are great, but some of the regular faces have not found this site so i feel lost without the pink site.

I have just had my weigh in and have lost 2lb so very pleased with that as i am on aam week, plus have lost another 2 and half inches, so 331/2 inches and 2 stone 8lbs in 11 weeks, that leaves me 14lbs to goal:D I might move my tracker then to lose the last few pounds.

wow Lynn, that's amazing, well done you. I knew this AAM week would be better for you, congrats.

and just 1 stone to go, wow! I like the idea of a new tracker but remember to make it clear to everyone just how much you've already lost, I hate it when I can't see what's already gone. just my little nutness :)

Oh and I forgot to say, my scales show that as of today I have smashed through the 5 stone mark!!!!! of course it's not official but my scales have been the same as CDCs so I think it is true. am so chuffed just hope it shows on Monday night :)

have a great saturday everyone

Oh and I forgot to say, my scales show that as of today I have smashed through the 5 stone mark!!!!! of course it's not official but my scales have been the same as CDCs so I think it is true. am so chuffed just hope it shows on Monday night :)

have a great saturday everyone

Oh Emma, i am so thrilled for you, what a lovely day to remember, well done i am so pleased for you:D I am sure it will show on Monday. Take care.

Lynn

Well done Lynn! We have about the same to go eh? Last push....

And Emma...wowee...5 stone! Amazing!

I was 11.13 morning weight today, so yesterday wasn't a fluke:D My morning weight for the last week and a bit has been really falling off, like 0.5lbs per day...freaky, like my first week.I am assuming this will be slowing down very soon!
Maddy xxx

Congrat's all, seem's on the whole all's well.
Im going from bad to really bad.
Had a very poorly tummy at the start of the week,now I have a really bad cold and sore throat,wooooooooo is me.
I've taken:break_diet: because, I HAVE to be well enough to work ,and at the moment Iam certainly not!
Another staff member told me yesturday that there was something wrong with me,and that she had noticed that my confidence was at an all time low, and she wanted to know what the problem was.I accept some of what she was saying,but from my view point its because this diet makes me physically weak and tired, its breaks my sleep,which has been very poor for such a long time, which makes it hard to work 12 or 13 hour shift's.:cry: :cry: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Anyway, she annoyed me because partly she is right,and mostly because she seem's to get the easier job's and seem's unaware of how hard I'm working.it's not only me that has noticed this, so I know it's not me being totally paranoid.
Very low,sorry guy's

well done to you girls who weighed today thats great losses ,keep posting i sure the pink site wont be long comming back on , at least we are all members on here as well hope those new dieters know of these pages

Congrat's all, seem's on the whole all's well.
Im going from bad to really bad.
Had a very poorly tummy at the start of the week,now I have a really bad cold and sore throat,wooooooooo is me.
I've taken:break_diet: because, I HAVE to be well enough to work ,and at the moment Iam certainly not!
Another staff member told me yesturday that there was something wrong with me,and that she had noticed that my confidence was at an all time low, and she wanted to know what the problem was.I accept some of what she was saying,but from my view point its because this diet makes me physically weak and tired, its breaks my sleep,which has been very poor for such a long time, which makes it hard to work 12 or 13 hour shift's.:cry: :cry: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Anyway, she annoyed me because partly she is right,and mostly because she seem's to get the easier job's and seem's unaware of how hard I'm working.it's not only me that has noticed this, so I know it's not me being totally paranoid.
Very low,sorry guy's

Oh Penny i am sorry to hear you are not well and your lovely bubbly personality is hiding, )hugs( love and hope you are feeling a little better very soon, take care and keep us posted.

Back