Cambridge Dieters Forum

guys the pink site should be up and running sometime today. I think i'll be using both sites for double the support.

I'm going to TRY to keep up with both sites but DH may divorce me for spending all my time on here!:cry:

Although, I've just realised he's at meetings tonight, tomorrow night and Thursday night so he won't be here to get a monk on:D

Hurrah for scouting, it takes up loads of his time which leaves me free to chat to you lovely people:bliss:

I am definitely going to stick with both - have my diary there because it's huge there already - and then come here as well and keep up the great community in both places.

double the kick up the ass, double the encouragement, double the fun!

I miss the pink site terribbly,can't wait till it's back! I miss 'my diary' :( I also stupidly cheated at the weekend and am out of ketosis.I've really let myself down as i was doing so well...I've probably gained too :(

I will stick to both sites too, but have missed some regular faces Amy, Lou etc so looking forward to getting back on.

Hi Coley....really struggling with the chocolate thing.....When I started the diet back in Nov I found it quite easy and lost around three stone by March...then went on Holiday to America and put on 7 LB...Came back begining of April and lost that after getting back on SS...but the last 2 weeks I cannot keep on track...Sat & Sun I was really good loads of water and just my food packs...but today went and ruined it....Pick N Mix...Magnum....Twirl....and peanut butter!!!! there got it off my chest ...but feel so down that I have done it.....

Not been weighed last week and will miss this week too so I have probably put on that 7 LB if not more!!! I am so pissed off with myself...how can I get back on track???? Helppp

I go to the gym every day and telling myself that it is ok to have those extras as I am burning it off but I know I am kidding myself!!!!

Hi guys, only met my CDC tonight after trying all week to get on pink site! Anybody know when it's coming back! Have really struggled without it. Have had an awful weekend Willpower, just like you (glad to see you're on here) and cheated all weekend, beginning on friday night with a chicken kebab on garlic naan!!!! Oooops, was gutted came out of ketosis, but then thrilled to find that I've lost another three pounds, so not that bad after all!:D

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgZOxlT/http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wgZOxlT/

Start – 13:3
Week 1: - 4.5lb loss (12:12.5)
Week 2: - 3.5lb loss (12:9)
Week 3: - 4.5lb loss (12.4.5)
Week 4: - 3lb loss (12.1.5) Yey! Passed the stone!

Hey squeak,

I'm struggling too, I really can't afford to be crap at the moment as I am getting married in less than 4 weeks.

Hopefully you will not have put on that 7lb.

Squeak.....tell me...you don't have trouble on the weekend? why is that? and why are you having a hard time during the week? Are you alone? taking the chance to do it whilst you can?

This is your "near to goal chatterbox" - it's an evil one and it's telling you you look good blaaaaa blaaaaa, so close why not just stop now? Nasty thing.:mad:

I also have bother with that one....still trying to work out why :rolleyes:

I am posting everywhere because I am so chuffed but wanted to make sure you girls knew because I know how you will be eager to know. 7lbs lost, 5stone3 in 14 weeks, I am so chuffed with good old CD!

wow well done emma!
and on 790 as well how cool
and it really does show in the last pic!
I think now we have got the big blub off any loss will start to notice now if you know what I mean
blummin hope so anyway
nat xxxxxxx

ps chuffed for you at that loss

Well done Emma....your loosing and I'm prob gaining!!! Keep going your doin brill.

Nicole yep your right there is a little voice that is talking to me...."Your looking so much better....you can afford to have that indulgence" " Your doin your exercise yes you can have a Pick N Mix" "Your jeans still fit....go on have a sweetie" ....I have got to stop listening to them....They are the devil allright!!!:eek:

The time I am cheating is when I go to the bank at work ....I sneak into woolies for my cheats then.... Am fine at home cook for my other half with no problem....make his sarnies of a morning and do not even lick the knife!!! just bloody trips into town and shops!!!

Will stay focused this week....weigh in next Tuesday so want a few pound lost!!!!

I am posting everywhere because I am so chuffed but wanted to make sure you girls knew because I know how you will be eager to know. 7lbs lost, 5stone3 in 14 weeks, I am so chuffed with good old CD!

Hi Emma, Yippeeee you did it:D i am so pleased for you, are you floating around with a huge grin on your face, i hope so lol you deserve all the praise in the world, Hip hip horay, Emma broke the five stone mark today.

Back