• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cambridge Forum?

Hello all,
First off, let me introduce myself - I'm Doogle (AKA Kerry!) and i've been on CD about 9 weeks, and have lost 42lbs so far. I registered here a while ago, but haven't got around to posting yet :eek:
anyway, I've been trying to get into the Cambridge forum all day, and I can't open any pages? Has this happened to anyone else? I'm hoping it's just a glitch in the system - I'm missing my CD buddies over there!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

trinakmh

Silver Member
Hi Kerry....Good luck getting back into your usual forum, but Mrs that dont mean you can go and desert us now you've gone to the trouble of saying hello!...lol

Hi Doogle and welcome to Mini's! I don't know about the CD forum as I never go on there xx

domino

Mmm the pink site may have been playing up earlier, but just been on myself, so all ok now :)

Mini's is a great site too ~ so now your here, stay a while and get to know the fab folks here too :D

lol, thanks for the welcome folks! I managed to get back into the CD forum this morning, must have been gremlins :p I have very little free time these days (who has??!) so that's why I haven't been on before, but I'm planning on sticking around! Haven't had a chance to properly look about yet. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi Doogle,

I just wanted to say hi, we've met on another forum (or 2 - I made your sig hint hint LOL)

Actually I was reading your progress over yonder and it was you that inspired me to look into CD, I start SS on Tuesday. I am looking forward to getting started and hopefully shifting a few stone before my holidays in July.

Chat to you soon.....