Cambridge here i come!!!

Cheers hun, think i manages it. Will find out when i post this i guess!

Yay i did it! I know, i know i'm easily pleased!! lol

Well half way through my second day on SS and i feel.......fine actually. Its nearly 3 o clock and apart from the mild headache i had before bed last night i've felt fine so far! *shock* was expecting a major headache by now. Maybe its laying in wait to ambush me tomorrow! :(
I have to say that thismorning i felt really buzzed, like i'd been drinking too many espresso's! Don't know what that was about as i haven't had any coffee today!

Anyway, thanks for all making me feel so welcome, and sorry if i'm being a bit quiet but i'm still finding my way round the site to be honest.
Hope you're all having a great day. *hugs*

I had my headache on day one only too. So that might be it for you! Felt a bit sort of, well, odd, here and there, but I found if I glugged some water :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: I felt better.

I'm on day 9 now (gosh--it's gone so fast!) and I feel just fine!

Ten past five and all is well!! Can't believe i'm nearly through day two with no hiccups!!! YAY ME! lol
How much water should i be drinking? I know they say the more the better but i've had about 5 litres today (including the shakes). Am i having too much?

Back