Cambridge or bust this time!

poppygreendog

Silver Member
Hi

I am a food addict...I eat for comfort when I'm happy sad, the list is endless really!

I have been on and off the Cambridge Diet Plan for over 5 years, best successes losing 3.5 stone and at worst lasting a week before reaching for the wine and the chocolate. I guess this time it really is Cambridge or bust for me. I'm 45 so its getting harder and harder to shift the pounds, all of a sudden though I seem to have had an awakening. Before I'd always thought '12 weeks!!!!!! how will I survive 12 weeks without food or wine" and today and for the last 2 weeks I've been back on the plan my thought process is "ok it's only 12 weeks I can do this".....maybe it's my time.

I'm hoping to share some of my experiences with you all, I hope I can be a support to you to, I get lots of inspiration and support from lurking on this board lol.

Quick tip - I made some ice lollies from berry water flavouring and had one last night. No ok blackcurrant split ice lollies there are clearly not but it is something that makes you feel like your having a treat....try it!

Have a great day folks.

PGD x

Admin - could you move my diary to the CD Diary section please as I've realised I've posted it in the wrong place. Thanks

Hi Sahar hope U R doing well,so its ur frst day stick to it and trust me the weight will come off. Today is my 7 th day going to get weighs tmrw ,it does get easier after the first few days are over. If you don't mind me asking how much have U got to lose, I have 3 stones and hope fully have 2 months to lose 2 stone .plz don't cheat and U will cvthe results soon :D

Hi sahar U will defo achieve 1st in 6 weeks in the frst week U will lose alot o weight and I know a friend who lost 1stone ten pounds in 5 weeks and she started at 17 stone 4lb so good luck and carry on .u will be at goal pretty soon.

Back