Cambridge Re-starters Diary - I need your help please???

Hi, and thanks Suzie. Its good to know some one else can enjoy my posts and hopefully give them a boost too. It actually makes me feel very good about myself, so a big thanks to all who have posted x

Now for todays problem! hahah. My boobies are getting smaller, which is good, and next week I will be going to get re-measured. BUT and its a big but the skin is sagging and they are starting to look awful. I have a few stretch marks too, and when I bend down they look like spaniels ears.!!!! Gross I know.
Does anyone know of any bust cream that actually helps????

Its no good losing all this weight, if I'm going to look awful naked!!!
HELP

Evening, Well I've been looking on the internet for bust firming creams, and the feedback I'm getting is that not many of them actually work. OMG!

BUT, Avons Bust Enhancing Cream is one of the better ones. Now there is an Avon lady where I work, so she has an order put in for me. Fingers crossed its works. Its no good looking great with clothes on, as some poor fella is gonna be surely disappointed when I take them off hahahahha

Really looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow, (for a change). I've been SS 100% percent and feel lighter, so the scales had better be kind. I'm hoping for a 3lb loss, and if so, I will be going up the plan to SS+.

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

wow look at you!!!!! 3 stone in 7 weeks!!! A few years ago (well more than 10) I lost 5 and a half stone but it took me 2 and a half years!!!! Who'd have thought we could lose so much in such a short time on the wonderful CD? Feeling really focused this week.......I will definately keep reading your diary to boost me hun xxxxxx

Oh no sorry to mislead anyone. Its taken me a long time to get this far. I've been doing cambridge very off and on since July last year. I kept getting down to 11 stone and stopping (I dont know why), but I'm 3 stone lighter then when I started. The last stone has taken a month only, and its showed me that I could of been feeling like this months and months ago.

I hope anyone reading this will also realise its not worth giving up and stopping. Carry on going strong and you will get there in no time....

I feel amazing now, and one of my close friends, who I havent seen in a while didnt even recognise me last night. When she did, she was in so much shock, and kept telling me how wonderful I looked. Im on cloud nine now!!!

As well as losing the weight, I treated myself to a new hairstyle. Ive gone from having light brown hair down my back to a short dark brown bob, and just something so simple as a haircut can also do wonders to your confidence too.

Keep going strong everyone xx

Day one of 810 - I've had a good day. Had plenty of water, but still got two shakes to go. Had a dinner of chicken, lettuce and cucumber, which I really enjoyed. Not been to the gym though, and I'm bit annoyed with myself as I've really got to go at every other day.
Will try and get myself back there tomorrow.

Oh dear, well my weekend was another disaster. Not looked at the scales., but I think I needed a bit of a treat.

Back into the swing of things now though. On day 2 of ss. I need to do ss until I'm feeling in control of things.

This week I will be counting down until weigh in (I dont know why but this was always helps me). I have 6 days to go now, and I'm back at the gym.

I am very very worried about my skin at the moment. My breasts look awful. This is the major downside of this diet, I look great in clothes now, but underneath them, I look awful.

Doing ok. Oh god no I'm not, I'm lying!!! I had chicken and rice for tea. Did go to the gym though, and really enjoyed it, so not feeling that guilty. Going to go to Boots tomorrow and get weighed, to see if I have done any damage.

I dont really want to lose anymore weight now. My size 12 is getting loose, and I only ever wanted to get to a 14. I just want to tone up now, so after tomorrow will be thinking hard about my next step.

Also, little miss lonely here, went on a date last night. I was really nervous, but ended up having a great time. He was good looking and very funny. Dont think its going to be the next great romance, but it has made me start thinking its time I got back out there, and started having fun, and enjoying some male company..

Hope everyone is doing better then me x

What a lovely day its been. Oooo I love the summer. I'm also loving the fact, that this year, I am wearing lovely clothes and feeling confident. This time last year, I was three stone heavier. The compliments are still coming, and I bumped into an old friend who didnt recognise me. What a feeling.....

Went to boots, and the scales told me I was 10.5lbs, which is not very good at all, but it didnt upset me. I feel great with myself at the moment. I also walked to Boots and back, which was 4 miles.

So, signing off now, feeling happy, sexy and confident.

x

Advice needed please.

Still not sure about what to do with CD anymore!!!

I dont want to lose anymore weight, and want to tone up, but I'm not feeling happy. I wish I could sort out all my jumbled emotions.

Do I carry on, and try and lose some more in the hope that I will get more toned. Or lose more and end up with more saggy skin.????

Can someone tell me what do do......................

I've booked a holiday for 10th July, and a bikini will be needed.

Advice needed please guys. I'm feeling very mixed up.

morning - sorry you had no replies I went to bed early last night.

Not sure what to suggest really - if you are happy with how you look then perhaps its time to go up the plans and concentrate more on toning up. perhaps KD or Katy could post advice.

If its any consolation though you are not the only one in a 'mind game' place - have a read of my diary have been in a pretty dark place myself with demons etc this weekend.

I think its somewhere we all go when we are getting to goal. KD has put some very good advice on there for me which feel free to use if it helps you too. Also look on the thread entitled - people who have been on SS a long time or a CDC started by me will probably be on page 2 or 3 I think.

thinking of you and hope this has helped a bit but you are not alone there are a few of us like this at the moment. Hang in there it will get sorted

Love
Jess
xxx

first of all well done on the weight loss

the trainer at the gym is probably best one to advise you how to tone up the different areas, I go to the gym and a trainer there has written a programme for me to tone the different areas.

Thanks ladies. I am feeling better today.

I went to see my CDC, and she was quite helpful. Its so very strange isnt it, how we can get all confused and mixed up about what to do. I keep saying to myself "why cant you just be happy with what you are".

Anyhow, I am upping my plan. Today I have started having two shakes and a meal for dinner. I feel good, and hope this sorts my negative thoughts out. I will also be speaking to the ladies at the gym too.

I'm going to read the threads you have advised, and some others too for some inspiration.

Once again, thanks. Its so good to know other people are or have been through the same things xxxx

Glad you feeling better and more focused. I feel so much better now I going up the plans for my holidays, whereas I was really drifiting before and changing my mind like no tomorrow about the best plan to do!
good luck with it
xxx

Hi there, I put another post on yesterday re. flabby skin, and some of the replies I have had, have given me a real boost. It just shows how reading other peoples feelings on here really helps to motivate and even give a good kick up the backside. Which is what I so desperately needed.

Jess, thanks for your support, I've read your diary and its really helped me.

I've just booked a holiday too. Mines July 10th, so I need to up the exercise if I want to feel good in a bikini (oo just typing that scares me hahaha). Now I know I'm no Elle Mcpherson, but I know for sure I certainly look better then I did last year.

Hope everyone is doing really well too xxxx

Back