Cambridge Re-starters Diary - I need your help please???

cicerone, how are you getting on? Nearly weigh in day. You sound really empowered which is good. Good luck

Fantastic start, well done! xx

Saturday. Still not feeling great this time around, but plugging away. Looking forward to Monday's weigh in. I've been doing ss+ this week, but feeling a bit sad for not sticking to ss, so maybe thats why I'm feeling down this week. Not too sure. Lots of mixed emotions going on. I need a good kick up the jacksey I think!!!!

Well done you're doing very well on your restart, I hope I can be as successful as you when I restart on Fri.

hay there,
i'm on my first day of cd today after completing lighter life (same as cd) a few years ago, and i am STRUGGLING! god re-doing this seems to be much harder than starting from scratch!

i really hope i do this as have 3st to lose!.. (had 2 babies since last diet so have a bit of an excuse! :D)

I'm glad your doing well.. just hope i can do the same!

lesley x

That fact that you have done something about it before it gets out of hand is brilliant to start with, then your weight loss so far is great, just remeber how you felt last time im sure you want to feel that way again keep it up i personally dont measure very often, as long as the scales are moving in the right direction thats all that matters.

Good luck

Your right. I think this is why I failed last time. Too much measuring and self doubt. I know I have to keep going and I will get there. Think I just got up in a bad mood this morning.
Hope everyone else is doing well.
Re-starts are sooooo hard, but if we have done it before, we can certainly do it again.
xx

I'm on a restart this time too-I lost over 6 stone with LL but I stopped before I got to goal,had a lot of stress, had a baby,gained it all back plus some,and decided enough was enough.Really struggled last week though(I count my weeks s starting on Friday as that's when I get weighed) and didn't lose much but hoping this week will make up for it.Hang in there!!

We can do this ladies.
I think I'm down in general. No relationship and all my friends are loved up and busy, so feeling a little lonely. I dont even want a relationship at the moment, just some available freinds hahah

I used to use food when I felt down, but no more. Joining a new gym on Thursday, so I know that will keep me busy, and hoping to tone up nicely in the process.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday xx

Hi everyone, Just a quick post to say how much I love this site. Some posts are so inspiring., and the advice given on here is so valued. I've had a bad day today, felt a little week and hungry., but when I get home I pop on here, and get so lifted. Just wanted to thank everyone, and give a cyber pat on the back to us all.
xxx

Hi Cicerone, I am restarting tomorrow morning on Cambridge, and reading your posts has given me the inspiration to see this journey through to the end finally. So when I want to break diet i will pop back on site and read your posts to help me along. Well done, and hopefully i will be as successful as you .

Back