Cambridge Re-starters Diary - I need your help please???

Day 3 - Just had another gym session. Ooo it feels good, but I must look a right site in there. I am so unfit haha

Phoned my old CDC and arranged to see her on Friday. I stressed that I need her to push me. Will have to see how that goes. She said she would, but heyho!

Bad day in work today. Have been told that the team I work on is being reduced from 26 to 10 people. Lots of crying and stress at the moment in there and its sooo very sad. Unfortunately, it will be another month before we find out who will be leaving, and how much money they will leave with. I am going to keep my head down and try not to get too involved. Im a team leader and trying to keep my team motivated, even though this is happening is very hard.

Sorry to hear about the job situation hun, going through the same myself at the mo, it's not easy, fingers crossed for you!

Good luck with your CDC,hope you get support you need, still lots of support on here for back up tho'

xx

Friday woohoo - Seeing my cd tonight., and looking forward to getting weighed to see if I have put any on, but I've been doing cd for 5 days now, so hoping the extra pounds will have disappeared. Fingers crossed eh!

In work its still very sad and also a lot of people are very angry too, as the package on the table is rubbish. I would get two months wages if I am made redundant. That wont last two minutes.
The problem is, there are no jobs out there!! There are so many people in the same situation though. On here, and people you talk to on the street. Also a lot of the jobs we are trained for are no longer available, so it means if I do get a job, I will probably end up taking a massive loss in wages. Oh god, I've got another month of this......
Sorry to rant on here, but it helps me, as I am trying to keep it together in front of people, so this is the only place I can get it all off my chest.

On a nicer note. Has anyone been watching Gok Wan. He is soooo good. I've had a wrap around dress in my wardrobe, that I wont wear as I think it may be too clingy and highlight my bumps, but after watching him (he said wraps are great for showing off curves and hiding a stomach), I wore mine yesterday, and the compliments I had were such a boost to my confidence. Will be living in it now ahahahaha x

So mad at myself, AGAIN!!! After feeling so good about myself, I completely blew it. I KEEP DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've put on 6llbs. WTF. I'm not updating my ticker as it will send me to the nearest chippy.

Back to day one yet again. Why oh why do I keep blowing it when I get to 11 stone. I'm not teaching myself how to eat properly either, as when I blow it, boy do I blow it. I start eating like there is going to be a famine, and I eat anything, crisps, chocolate, bread.

I'm getting all this down so I can re-read it and give myself a bit of a slap.

I went to see my cdc and just let rip, and she was really quite helpful (for a change), or maybe I just scared the living daylights out of her with my woes. Oh well it worked, as she is trying to motivate me again.

Ok rant over, time for some more water.

Thanks for reading.

Having a nice day today. I think its the weather. I've been out to the gym and am sticking to the plan this week. Although, still struggling mentally.

I bought some trousers yesterday in a size 12 from Dotty P's, they fit omg! I cant remember the last time, or any time I have worn a size 12. Its a real nice feeling. Just need to get somewhere to wear them to now.

I find with this diet your social life is a bit doomed. I've been asked out on a few dates, but keep turning them down with stupid excuses. I'm scared I will fail with the diet again.

I'm very independent but I really am feeling lonely lately. I split up with someone in January and now I want to get back out there and into the dating game again. I've got lots of friends, but just want to meet that someone special.

I have told myself to give cd another month, and if I fail then the jig is up! So I guess its really all down to me.

Oo dear I feel a bit down now..........

Awww cheer up hunny your doing fine! stick at it just think the more you stick to it now then the sooner you can get into smaller sizes the sooner you can get your social life back and wont have to worry about eating cos you'l be into maintenence :D Good luck !! xx

I'm going out tonight. The problem is I have to drink water, and explain why!!! Its a date I have been putting off for ages, and I've been a bit bored this weekend. My home is sparkling!, I am sparkling, there is nothing else to clean, so I thought just go for it, you never know.
Anyhow how do I get over explaining the water drinking?
Any suggestions?
I am not going to blow it now.

I didnt go! I couldnt face telling some guy I am dieting and knew I would end up having a vodka and completely blowing it, and its just not worth it. Instead I made another excuse, so no doubt I wont be hearing from him again. Oh well, his loss.
Almost weigh in day. Just about to start a mountain of ironing then off out for a nice long walk. Just hope the rain holds off x

At last I'm in the tens. 10.13 to be exact. Feeling so very happy and am giving SS another week, its just the boost I need.

Now I have had two people tell me today, that I shouldnt loose anymore weight!!! What is that about? Anyone would think I was a size 6 or something. Why do people say things like that. This has been a very hard journey for me, and I'm not at the end of it yet. I still have a way to go. I just dont understand people being negative when I am trying so hard.

Also, still going to the gym. I really want to tone up too.

Hope everyone else is going good xxx

Its been a bit of an up and down day today.

I had someone shout across the office (a huge office). How much weight have you lost now?, and I felt horrible! Really embarrassed. I know the girl was just being nice, but did it need to be broadcast everywhere!

I've also had a few people stop me and tell me I look fabulous, which was said very quietly and I was sooooo pleased.
One lady has also started CD in work, and told me I was her inspiration. What a lovely thing to say. She has made me determind not to quit this time.

Also been to the gym, but feeling so very tired and I think I may well be in bed by 9 this evening. Just having a choc shake and looking at everyones posts before I go

Cicerone, you really are an inspiration, I've just read all of your posts on this thread, I'm definitely strugging at the moment and really feel like giving up but your determination has rubbed off on me. Also I was up and down about joining a gym, I was kinda thinking that Id spend the money and not bother going but I think I will now, and thanks because it's down to you. Good luck, you are so close to goal, and don't worry about the people telling you you've lost enough weight, I hear it all the time now, but we know our own bodies better than anyone, we'll know ourselves when we've lost enough. Please keep updating, I'm enjoying reading about your journey

Awe thank you so much. What a lovely message to read first thing in the morning. I will have a smile on my face all day today because of you x

I'm glad, because after the tough day I had yesterday reading your posts helped me through

I hope your still going strong downesy?

I've had a crap day in work. Lots of job losses looming soon, so I have decided to start looking for something else and take the redundancy if they will let me. Problem is there are not many jobs out there, but where I am now is depressing me, and wont be the same if most of the team are made redundant. A weekend of sending off applications for me!

So, I was feeling very miserable and just wanted to come home and go to bed. Usually I would come home, eat, drink and go to bed. But I made myself go the gym instead. I feel great now, it was such a good way to get rid of the stresses of the day, and I feel very proud of myself for doing it. I keep thinking weigh in day is coming soon (tuesday), so keep going.

I was bad!!!!!

On Saturday, I went out shopping with my ex boyfriend, and to save face went to a cafe and ate a breakfast!! I didnt want to say I was on CD again! What a d**k I am. He kept saying how good I looked and how well the gym was doing for me. ahaha.

Needless to say, I really couldnt eat much of it, and when I got home I drank gallons of water, didnt have anything else, and I was straight back on CD the next day. Now this may sound daft to some, but when I have cheated in the past I have carried on eating really bad and its took me weeks, not hours, to get back on track.

I am quite proud of myself for this. I'm getting weighed tomorrow so I guess my cheat will show itself then!!! Grrrrr

I really hope I have lost tomorrow, else I may just cry alot.......

good luck for tomorrow hun, u did well picking yourself up so quickly after eating breakfast. hopefully it wont show in your weight loss x

Well done on the loss!!!! xx

Back