Step 1 Sole Source Cambridge Start Up

DayForward

Hi Everyone, just joined this site and Cambridge. Really feel like I need the support of a place like this as my will power can start out strong and evaporate in an instant.
Thanks for all being here, I am hopeful and excited to reach my goal after many failures

I'm on day 2 totally focused! Feeling ok not too hungry and enjoying the shakes need to lose 3.5 st so looking at around 15 weeks hopefully ;)

You CAN do this, the first 3 or 4 days are the worst, get through those and it's plain sailing!

I had no idea about the metallic taste I thought that was just me! I'm trying to combat it with green mint tea! X

Hi guys!!! Totally get what you mean this forum is a saving grace and I feel like I want to report in each night.

Be strong and focused and you will get there xxx

How did everyone do today?
Was inspired today but tonight overwhelmed by how much I have to go. Hoping to get a boost from my weigh in in the morning. Is it advisable to go right back into exercising first few day or is it better to wait and get used to this?

Shaz29 I am aiming to lose about the same amount of weight. Will be interesting to see how we get on! I also figured between 12 and 15 weeks

Hi ladies!

I'm back to start this diet again after loosing 2.5st on this but then got married and went on honey moon and some has slowly crept back on.
I'm aiming to loose 2st this time to get me to my lowest ice been in alot of years although I don't know if I can do it this time round! Will need alot of
Support

I feel the same way about whether or not I can get through this -- telling myself that success is the only option. Most of the blogs say that the first few days are the hardest

Yer I'm hoping to start back today!! I have a close friends wedding in a few weeks and going to Corfu in 6 weeks so I want to loose as much as I can!!
I just love food to much lol! I'm doing ss+ tho so will be able to eat selected food!!

Keep going DayForward, I'm on Day 5 today and feeling so much better. I've lost 9lbs too!

Hi rebecca! Good luck with your re-start x

Thanx RuthG I'm so afraid il give in but I want to be small so badly!!! I feel fat and frumpy and uncomfortable! But it's will power and 1st time
Round I had lots but this time I'm not sure!

Has any1 got any advice on timings of the shakes?

I have my first shake about 1pm, then 6pm then about 9pm. I hold out as long as I can. I also have a pint of water just before each shake, makes me feel full then!

Its just one day at a time. Just focus on today, don't worry about tomorrow, that will be a new challenge. :)

That's smart to wait-- must make evenings easier. I unfortunately wake up starving. If I'm going out for the day I make a second shake, put it in a mason jar and stick it in the freezer while I get ready. I then take it with me when I leave in an insulated lunch bag with an ice pack. I know you're supposed to drink the shakes right away, but I'm in a situation where I can't prepare it. Figure it's better than succumbing to a bought lunch

Back