Step 1 Sole Source Cambridge Start Up

That's smart to wait-- must make evenings easier. I unfortunately wake up starving. If I'm going out for the day I make a second shake, but it in a mason jar and stick it in the freezer while I get ready. I then take it with me when I leave in an insulated lunch bag with an ice pack. I know you're supposed to drink the shakes right away, but I'm in a situation where I can't prepare it. Figure it's better than succumbing to a bought lunch

Hiya, I wake up starving in the morning! But sometimes people mistake hunger to dehydration - you should try having a pint of water before you do anything and see how you feel :)

Xx

My CDC says fizzy or plain is fine as long as it isn't flavoured but my first week I drank only fizzy water and felt incredibly bloated and looked pregnant so I switched to still water and that feeling and look has gone.

Id definitely recommend having a pint of water first, before having a shake, fills me up x

I do know some people, including my CDC, only drink fizzy. I think maybe its an individual thing as to how it affects you. I never used to drink anything fizzy and my body certainly didnt seem to cope with it very well the week I drank it. I now have ten 2 litre bottles of the stuff taking up space in my kitchen cos I bought in bulk :eek: so if anyone is in West Yorkshire and wants some freebies just let me know!!

How's everyone getting on?? My first day was gd! Was hungry but got thru it! Now cooking some chicken as we speak to take to work as I do alot of massage and I need the energy lol!
I think to myself ooo I want crisps etc but I want that skinny beach body more! I want my husband to look at me and think coorr haha I'm only 22 and don't want to be worry about my weight all my life!! Plus I want to eat dinners with my 2 year old! So the quicker I can shift this weight the quicker I can get back to eating healthy and exercising to keep it off!

Ktlou- I just tell my 3 year old that they are mums sexual medicine to make me strong :) x

Defo auto correct haha was special medicine do not know what letter combo I put in haha xx

:D I am weird, i love pottering in the kitchen so I am loving cooking for my son, it satisfies my peeling and chopping and stir frying etc needs! He wants me to bake a cake though (he is coeliac so I usually bake for him) and I am not sure I could resist eating it, that gorgeous aroma as it bakes........mmmmmmmmmm

I'm only cooking for mirren as Kevin on a diet too and finding myself craving kids pasta lol x

I think if I prepared garlic bread, pasta and chips I would lose it and eat all of them!
Had to make lunch for my dad yesterday and I took a spoon of chilli. Dangerous. Going to delegate duties like that from now on. They should have a meal delivery service for the families of people like me on Cambridge.

Dayforward I totally agree its so hard even being around the smell of food never mind making it x

I've found I enjoy the smell of food but I can't get too close! My boyf made a roast chicken with wedges and salad on Sunday, so I had some salad and the chicken. Avoiding the wedges was tough though. He even left them out on the side as he made too many. Torture!

I'm really lucky I fetch the shopping and my hubby or son do the cooking so Jo cooking for me - its ace! I might do this forever lol ;)

Back