cambridge water flavourings

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 2 May 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    do they affect weightloss? just got the orange one and its sooooooooo nice! im going to be able to drink lots more water, just had a lter! im worried though that it may affect weightloss though?

it tastes like sherbet! :cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I dont know Kimmie,

I'm getting mine tomorro WhooHoo!! So I'm very curious for an answer to your question :)

4. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    There was a thread yesterday i think Kimmie - will see if i can find it & bump it for you

5. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ok bumped - its Nessy's thread "starting tomorrow, very excited" not sure it totally answers your question though

6. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You should have no more than 2 teaspoons of the flavouring a day. Try and drink as much plain water as you can.

7. poppys

poppys Full Member

Diet:
    cd
    I have had the water flavourings every day since day one.I don't like plain water so drink it all the time and its had no effect on my weight loss or ketosis.
    Hope this helps

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.