cambridgedieters.com site

Awwww he's sooo cute!!

I've not used the stuff yet Deb's,if i find out where you can get it i'll let you know. I've found not being able to get on the forum really unsettling to, that's probably not helping you. Hope your ok sweety, try and not let things get you down.

:flowers: I thought these might cheer you up....

I have just been over the last couple of pages and I have to say the forum should be seen as high priority members depend on that for camaraderie and friendship..
also a week is a long time betrween Wi's, so daily support is vital to some of us, actually most of us:cry:

If kerensa is too busy and I Totally understand she must be, why cant they appoint some one to oversee the forum that has the time and dedication to do it proud...
It only takes a dedicated admin team to run a forum well...
so lighten the staff problems by recruiting more staff even volunteers
I am sure many would have loved to help..like that expressed in the 'Mod Thread' that was posted on pink site..

Ohhh well..I feel out on a limb as Im sure many of you do to..

and I have to say a lot that Olli said was very realistic.:sigh:

Hi Min

do you know how to get an avatar.....i've down loaded my pic onto the gallery but can't seem to get any further. bummer :confused:

You go to user cp at the top of the board and click on edit avatar!

Am quite fed up at mo mate find this site quite 'busy' am also looking everywhere trying to find gelatine powder to make up mousse with shakes but not had any luck yet!:wave_cry:

You can get or you could get gelatine in boots, health shops and sainsburys.

I have just been over the last couple of pages and I have to say the forum should be seen as high priority members depend on that for camaraderie and friendship..
also a week is a long time betrween Wi's, so daily support is vital to some of us, actually most of us:cry:

If kerensa is too busy and I Totally understand she must be, why cant they appoint some one to oversee the forum that has the time and dedication to do it proud...
I am sure many would have loved to help..like that expressed in the 'Mod Thread' that was posted on pink site..

I agree :)

I agree most other forums run on volunteer help and usually run better for it with more facilities as people have differing abilities.:mad:

Hi Minn

It has been a hard couple of days, but finding this site has been a godsend and to be honest I am really liking this format etc. I like the fact that last night I was able to go in and chat with other guys instantly. I hope no-one thinks I am being fickle but needs must. I think these forums are very important and we all spend a lot of money with Cambridge so as you said you think they would make it a priority - even if they put a message on the main CD site to let people know why it was currently down - politeness goes a long way. ( rant over- sorry)

I have just spoken to Kerensa who is currently in London with some of our dieters. Although she is not in the office the problem is being investigated it hasn't been put on hold.

The IT problem is being looked into by our Web host. The Web host is in the USA to date they cannot find out what the problem is but are working on it.

Kerensa is back in the office tomorrow and I am sure will respond to you in person on this thread.

Linda

I still think a few volunteers is the way forward proven people already on the pink site.

I have just spoken to Kerensa who is currently in London with some of our dieters. Although she is not in the office the problem is being investigated it hasn't been put on hold.

The IT problem is being looked into by our Web host. The Web host is in the USA to date they cannot find out what the problem is but are working on it.

Kerensa is back in the office tomorrow and I am sure will respond to you in person on this thread.

Linda

Oh dear that sounds dubious......it doe'nt sound so promising does it!! i have a feeling we're gonna be off pink for some time

:cry::lost::raincloud:

Back