cambridgedieters.com site

I still cant get on the site.

I can allways get on site at this time of the morning 6.30am as the day goes on it gets so i cant get on at all. I would imagine its a problem with the volume of traffic hitting the site again like last time. Anyway im there now and appear to be the only one along with elainecyprus.

i have also managed to get this morning, lets hope it says active and doesn't crash again. see you all in the pink forum hopefully

WOO HOO
I can get the pink site yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's back!

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so curious I just did a reply to this and it made a totally new thread...and it wont let you copy and paste on here..I can never understand all the restrictions that forums have..

You can copy and paste on MiniMins.com that shouldnt be a problem. Infact its impossible to stop people copying and pasting content from a website. But not to matter, KD asked me to merge your post into the thread :)

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience, the website is up and running!

Cheers, Kerensa

Hi Kerensa,

Im glad the pink site is back up and running :)

Everybody is always welcome on here wheather you want a change from the pink site or if your unable to get to it or whatever the reason you are welcome here so dont be afraid to join in whenever you wish!

Pierce

It's been a good thing for me having the pink site down - it's made me try another forum and I really like this one too, so you cant get rid of me that easily :D

not getting rid of me either - I am glad that I have found you, you have been alot of people's saviour this week - thank you and here's to more happy posting;)

I agree it's nice to know we all have double the support now we;ve got 2 sites!!!

Back