Cammie's girl diary

I didn't take measurements all over either, wish I did now too. Really good results Cammie and the attitude is great! Keep it up xxx

Thanks! Yeah, I'm glad I remembered to do the measuring bit. I know that can also be very motivational. You know, when you say "I've lost x amount of inches" all over..
I know what you mean about standing in your old clothes. I'm hoping to do the same! :)

aargh. Fell off the wagon on my first nightshift on Friday and have been eating ever since... I went to start again on sunday but then I was in a crappy mood. My boss had made homemade macaroni cheese for the whole team which they all drooled over. They bought chips to go along with it and kept offering me some. I refused however as my bad mood continued, I gave in and had some macaroni..I realised that I couldnt go back on the diet within those 4 nights.
So here I am, on my first day off and going to be as good as gold so that when I go back to work on sat night, I'll most likely be back on ketosis (yay).
I weighed myself this morning and I've put on an the expected 3 (and I've eaten quite a bit) pounds.
So starting again today. I'm not going to beat myself up. I fell off and didn't eaten that badly..And now I'm back on again. However I do think I need to update this more often - to keep me in check.
Today is a new day.
I'm going to abandon the feb challenge but I will definitely go with the easter challenge.

Well done for getting back on track. It would be easy to throw in the towel, but the fact you are on here posting shows that you are still determined. Good luck in the days ahead.

Thanks.
Well the last couple of days have been hard. I always find it hard to get back on a vlcd once I've been naughty! (I need to remember this before I fall off the wagon again).
But I'm pleased to say.. I've lost all I put on plus 2 pounds more! 5 pounds!
I've been stuck in the flat for the past 2 days so I don't know if that's been a blessing or not hehe!
Anyway I'm a happy girl this morning.
This is me for the next 11.5 weeks. I have a planned (separate)couple of days off but it won't be for 3-4 days at a time so it's manageable. I then have my holiday for 2 weeks.
I now remember how difficult that'll be to go back on this way of eating but I thankfully remember how quick the results are.
Phew !!

I've been eating since the weekend (kind of planned) so have been very quiet on this.
I knew I was going out for breakfast with a friend on payday so as I had been naughty, just thought well I might as come off as it ain't good to chop and change all the time!
So here I am.
Back on day 1. Ready. Got a whole new months supply in which includes a few of the new products so I'm quite looking forward to that!
I think I'm going to be like Kiika and weigh myself less frequently. If not a month then maybe every fortnight?
I began very well but it went a bit Pete Tong and so, here I go:)

Back