1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

can a class member please help me

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 27 July 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Would one of you lovely people who attend a class be willing to get me an up to date 2009 food directory if I send you the money for it and postage. I am going mad with the changes that have taken place since I got mine a few years ago. Just found out some pasta n sauce are now 1/2 syn :cry:If you can pm me with details I will get on the case pronto. Thank you in anticipation. Carolyne xxxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Slimming World
    Carolyne, I get my SW book from SW direct and don't go to class. There is a number on the SW website and you can call them and get them posted to you. That might be an easier way to do it. I would get the number for you but Im only using the internet on my mobile right now and it isn't very good!! I will see if I can find it later...
  4. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Carolyne

Does this help? :)

'Food Directory 2009 - Available from your Consultant for just £7.50 or by calling our Book Enquiry Line on 0844 892 0404 for £7.50 + £2 p&p. (Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm, calls are charged at national rate).'
  5. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    i go to class 2morrow night so i can order one for you and let you know how much it is etc through this fab site xo
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.