1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone give me Quiche Recipe (Pasta n Sauce 1)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by MissShiraz, 2 June 2009 Social URL.

1. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Slimming World
    Just as the title says really, i make amazing quiches with the cottage cheese and eggs, but would like to try this style too. I had it years ago when a friend made it - but not sure how to make it myself.

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    MissShiraz - All you do is make your quiche exactly how you would normally but while you are doing it make up a pasta & sauce (whatever flavour you want), when it is cooked pour this over the bottom of the quiche dish, tip everything else on top of it & cook in the oven until done.

I made one last night & we are having it with syn free chips & salad fo tea later
  4. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Slimming World

Many thanks Julie - going to make it later this week :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.