Can anyone help me out?

well have a lovely relaxing evening. we seem to be on here at the same time today:)

Lol I just use my phone .. The app is so simple and I never get time to sit at my laptop... You watching Britain's got talent ? X

yea going to make my shake now and sit on my fat arse and watch it. i haven't got an app i'm on laptop. will pop on here again before bed i'm awfully addicted to this site its like my food. :)

becci-boo said:
yea going to make my shake now and sit on my fat arse and watch it. i haven't got an app i'm on laptop. will pop on here again before bed i'm awfully addicted to this site its like my food. :)

Yeah buts it's carb and calorie free..lol...:) It's nice chatting to you.... X

yea true it's brill we should all have a lipotrim reunion when we all get to goal, as it would be nice to see the faces of the lovely people on here. im not on face book as it causes trouble round here lol, so this site has been nice to chat and support. nice chatting to you to sig..:) might attempt my own bed tonight as i have slept on the sofa for the last week due to a dry tickly cough i've got, to warm upstairs. :)

I have Facebook. But use it to keep in touch with relatives really.. I most certainly do not post or chat on it... Don't even have a pic on here yet lol ... I'm not a scary ogre though I promise... Where you from anyway ? X

a little village called cwmavon which is by a town called port talbot, which is south wales lol. i'm in the middle of cardiff and swansea. where you from? x

I think that you should lose 2 stone or there abouts in the next 2 months which will take you close to your 10 stone target as you're already down to 12.4lbs. Keep your holiday in mind and how you'll feel 2 stone lighter and stay strong.

Becci, I was on here all down because I only lost 12 lbs in the first three weeks, but THIS week I lost 6lbs!!! In week 4! That makes it 18 lbs in what is actually 25 days so that can't be bad!!!! I have switched to maintenance foods now because I have 3 weekends away coming up and I want to b able to have a few drinks and eat with the others, and it might work better for me if not as dramatic. Still I'm thrilled with such a start, and hope you are doing ok too xx

I think that you should lose 2 stone or there abouts in the next 2 months which will take you close to your 10 stone target as you're already down to 12.4lbs. Keep your holiday in mind and how you'll feel 2 stone lighter and stay strong.[/QUOTE

Thank you cate, i'am determined to get down to 10st by holls, the inch loss is amazing though, my bum and legs have gone a little smaller. going to start exercise today so hopefully that will help my loss to and also to tone. well i weighed this morning on my scales i'am 11st 13lb but between mine and the chemist scales i weigh 4lb heavier on their's damn it. well chuffed this morning seeing the 11st again lol but know i have to stick to theirs. hope you are well and doing well? this site has saved me and it's thanks to all of you lovely people. :)

Becci, I was on here all down because I only lost 12 lbs in the first three weeks, but THIS week I lost 6lbs!!! In week 4! That makes it 18 lbs in what is actually 25 days so that can't be bad!!!! I have switched to maintenance foods now because I have 3 weekends away coming up and I want to b able to have a few drinks and eat with the others, and it might work better for me if not as dramatic. Still I'm thrilled with such a start, and hope you are doing ok too xx

well done Eileen that is brilliant, any amount of loss is brilliant, and would love to lose 6lb in week 4. i'm doing great with this diet for the 1st time in my life, never stuck to any before well not so long anyway. well good luck with the maintenance you will do fab!! :) p.s thanks x

becci-boo said:
a little village called cwmavon which is by a town called port talbot, which is south wales lol. i'm in the middle of cardiff and swansea. where you from? x

Awesome I bet it's lovely.... Leicester x

aw thats lovely too! cwmavon is a lovely village and i'd never move away from here. it's the land of the moving curtains though lol. people so nosey x

He becci I live in a small town in ireland, on the east coast, only across the water from you, and EVERYONE knows your business, even before you know yourself....

same here eileen, although i live in a lovely village and have done all my life, that is the only problem everyone knows your buisness...hope you all have had a lovely day been boiling here today and just come back from a 4 mile walk im shattered. x

Gorgeous here too, did a bit of gardening and major clear out of teenagers room, took 3 black bags of gear that he was 'tired of'!! eBay here I come!

becci-boo said:
aw thats lovely too! cwmavon is a lovely village and i'd never move away from here. it's the land of the moving curtains though lol. people so nosey x

I bet but still nice.... X

it is! well i caved in tonight and ate a pork chop feel terrible but know i back on track tomorrow, i did't even want it but still bloody ate it. x

only human after all. as long as you enjoyed it not like me din't enjoy my chop lol x

Back