Can anyone help please???

Hi - I also came to Slim and Save from Cambridge, and much prefer S&S. It does take a while to get your head around being able to eat 'meals' but I think I would have packed it in altogether as I was getting so bored of Cambridge whereas there's lots more variety on S&S. My weight losses are a bit slower now, but I think that's mainly due to the fact I've got less to lose as I started out weighing over 20 stone and am now 'only' 13 stone. I'm still losing on average 2-3 lbs a week and I'm quite happy with that.

Hi - I also came to Slim and Save from Cambridge, and much prefer S&S. It does take a while to get your head around being able to eat 'meals' but I think I would have packed it in altogether as I was getting so bored of Cambridge whereas there's lots more variety on S&S. My weight losses are a bit slower now, but I think that's mainly due to the fact I've got less to lose as I started out weighing over 20 stone and am now 'only' 13 stone. I'm still losing on average 2-3 lbs a week and I'm quite happy with that.

Omg! 20st to 12st13 - wow! Well done that's amazing! How much of it did you do in Cambridge and how long did it take if you don't mind me asking! I did SnS for a while before Christmas and started again Jan - losses are good and am happy but bearing in mind that I now can't seem to stomach any of the meals (used to love them but now am living off choco crispy and cookie and cream shake/praline bar and cottage pie!) I was thinking of trying cambridge for a while in a few months to give me a boost if the losses are better on there. Getting married in July so need to get to goal!!! xxx

i wouldn't say the losses are better on Cambridge my consultant had a lady who stuck to it every week but only lost 1-2 lbs a week , she was losing inches but the scales were not showing it, also my consultant told me i'd have a good 1-3 weeks then slow down to approx 3lbs a week, maybe 4 which is average, but its tougher than s&s in my opinion, i knew i'd give up after a few weeks as the products were starting to make me feel sick and lack of 'meal' options etc all made me a bit miserable, luckily i found s&s and ordered a starter pack whilst still doing Cambridge so i could continue on. I guess everyone is different and what works for one may not work for another, good luck whatever you do :)

Wow, you have done amazing! Just wanted to pick your brains if that's ok lol, nice to find someone from cambridge who understands how awful it is! Ok I currently have 3 shakes on cd and I seem to manage on it,so if I have 3 on ss plus the protein and veg thing, that makes 4, I was wondering if you really need to have the latter, so I would only have 3 things a day and maybe the weight loss would be greater!! But if I do have to have the 4 I was wondering when do you have yours and what do you have as so used to having 3 not sure when to have them all, sorry for the waffle x

Hi jolly coco, thanks for the reply, I no what you mean, the products are making me feel slightly sick now after 3 weeks, I'm still on cd but they run out on fri so just trying to whey it all up,whether to order the starter pack today, I see u started the same time as me on cambridge, how have your losses been and roughly what time do you have all your products on ss? Thanks x

Wow, you have done amazing! Just wanted to pick your brains if that's ok lol, nice to find someone from cambridge who understands how awful it is! Ok I currently have 3 shakes on cd and I seem to manage on it,so if I have 3 on ss plus the protein and veg thing, that makes 4, I was wondering if you really need to have the latter, so I would only have 3 things a day and maybe the weight loss would be greater!! But if I do have to have the 4 I was wondering when do you have yours and what do you have as so used to having 3 not sure when to have them all, sorry for the waffle x

You need to have all 4 on SnS, cambridge packs are higher calorie/ protein than SnS so it works out the same. If you don't eat enough protein then you will risk muscle wastage, sending your body into starvation mode faster and actually slowing your losses.

Well done sticking to it :) I was on 3 packs plus protein meal , I'd have oatmeal before work, a shake or meal pack around 12/1pm then the 3rd i would have with my meal,for instance 100g chicken breast, 200g of mixed cabbage n leek then the mealpack over the veg I liked the mac cheese ... This week I've been on 4 packs a day instead of 3 plus meal,as wanted to see if any difference in loss,for me personally,everyone different but I like trying different ways sticking within the plan , you get into a routine very quickly and learn what works for you :)

Sorry forgot to add losses for me on the 3 packs weren't great but I looked at myfitnesspal and I had cheated couple times, went over carb target so think I knocked myself right out of ketosis,i know I've done a lot better in last 10days now I've got my head round it and can see/feel weight coming off

Hi jollycoco, I was just wondering how you are getting on with 4 packs a day? I'm finding the weight loss very poor on 3 and protein!! I remember you saying you switched!! Are you bothering with veg and milk? I thought I would do the 4 without anything else, as I think it's slowing me down, can you tell me what your losses were when you switched please x

Hi hancox sorry I've just seen this ! Got to admit weight coming off a lot quicker on 4 packs, now it may be that I went over my carb allowance a couple of times with my meals but I'm not having veg or anything just 4 packs and roughly 100ml of skimmed milk in the oatmeal or tea but thats all, I'm going to stick with 4 packs for another week or two then start adding veg n protein and have 3 packs...and stick to carb allowance! How are you getting on?

Back