Can anyone point this recipe? Pleeeaaase!

Ukgal

Hi, it's rubbish weather here in Germany today and I feel the need for comfort food. I'm going to make a recipe staple of mine but have no idea of points. Would be grateful if you could point the original and lighter version. I have posted the recipe for you to use if you wish. Just add the extra points for treacle etc. Use a bigger dish than you think, it rises quite a bit! You can add ground ginger, cocoa powder, vanilla essence or other bits n bobs to change it. Whatever you have in store. Great for emergency comfort food or guests!

Cheers!

Super Quick Microwave sponge pudding
Serves 3
Ingredients
55g/2oz butter (half fat butter 25% fat)
55g/2oz caster sugar
1 egg
55g/2oz self-raising flour
2 tbsp milk ( skimmed milk)

2 - 3 tbsps jam, curd or treacle. Remember to point it.

To make the sponge, blend the butter and sugar together in a food processor.
Add the egg, flour and milk and pulse until combined. Add any flavourings to the batter at this point.
Put a couple of tablespoons of your chosen jam etc in the base of your dish.
Spoon the mixture over bowl and then cover with cling film. Microwave on high for about four minutes until golden brown and springy to the touch.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

using full fat butter is 25pp for the whole thing .... 8pp for 1/3

using half fat butter is 19pp for the whole thing .... 6pp for 1/3

.... 2 tbsp of semi skimmed milk isn't pp'd

this excludes the jam / treacle , ect.

.... instead of the extra jam, ect i'd swap 15g of flour for 15g cocoa powder for the same pp's :)

Bridesmaid-to-be said:
using full fat butter is 25pp for the whole thing .... 8pp for 1/3

using half fat butter is 19pp for the whole thing .... 6pp for 1/3

.... 2 tbsp of semi skimmed milk isn't pp'd

this excludes the jam / treacle , ect.

Great thank you!

Bridesmaid-to-be said:
.... instead of the extra jam, ect i'd swap 15g of flour for 15g cocoa powder for the same pp's :)

I did that anyway even before Weight watchers but good to be reminded. Hadn't thought about it like that as I'm still new to this lark! :)
I sometimes serve it with low fat custard. There's one here that I can have a couple of tbsps of for a point.

thats ok, no problem :)

ummm sounds good :)

Back