Can anyone recomend control wear, girdle or corset please!

thanks all,
am really glad i asked for all ur help. lol am now spoilt for choice i might just get one of everything:D. the john lewis shorts seem nice. but look like the type that might roll. does anyone use them?

They do look nice for the price, not sure how easy they'll be on the constant toilet trips during SS though. Maybe Pandora can advise? I suppose thats another reason I love my Esbelt, theres no faffing around when you're in a rush for the loo ;)

lol lisa i forgot about the toilet trips:D..........hhmm sometimes i think i might break my leg running up the stairs. who know what would happen trying to remove shorts:D. d'yu think i should wait until i loose a bit more weight before buying the waist clincher/shorts? do they have adjustable hooks as i loose weight? what d'yu think..

sal

Its a difficult one cause we all lose weight differently. I was about 14st when I bought mine 18 months ago, and I was just short of 18st at my biggest. To be honest, it fit perfectly all the way between those weights- at first I used the tighter hook and eye, now I'm on the looser one. Admittedly, it is maybe a little more uncomfortable the bigger I was (I had a lot more squeezing in to do) but still very wearable. At my sisters wedding 3 weeks ago I wore it from 11am to 3am and it was so comfy I forgot I even had it on!

If it was me, I would invest in one now while they're on sale and it'll last you ages, but I suppose it depends on how much use you'll get out of it. I tend to wear mine a lot, so £45 seems a bargain but might be a bit much to fork out for occasional use.

Back