Can anyone recommend a good set of scales?

Mrs Pink

Banned
My scales in the house are very temperamental - don't work half the time - time for a new set I think! Can anyone recommend any, and where to get them? Cheers

mrs pink i got mine from argos they are:- weight watchers weight memory precision electronic scales 29.99 and they weigh me same as my cdc!!
108-8325495A67UC321368X.jpg

Thanks! My old ones didnt weigh fractions of a pound - and I'd like one that does - after all, half a pound is half a pound, isn't it!?! Do these do that? Ta

cheers! I'll get a set of those ...

I bought a new set of scales the other day as I broke mine in a tantrum:eek:

Mine are weight watchers, but don't look like the set above. Mine have a glass plate to stand on, digital, weigh in stones kilos etc. weigh in part pounds also, weigh up to 26 stone. I got them from tescos and they were £24.99

Tracey
x

Thanks Minilady .... BTW your avatar looks like one of my cats - Sarah - I swear she smiles when she's happy! (And its usually followed by lots of dribbling - yeuch!)

I bought some superduper ones from Argos, paid £35 and they are awful, weight fluctuates massively if you weigh yourself a few times over the course of a minute.

Back to using my trusty old ones (at least I can get weighed on them now, was too heavy before).

Back