Can anyone recommend a good set of scales?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Pink, 7 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    My scales in the house are very temperamental - don't work half the time - time for a new set I think! Can anyone recommend any, and where to get them? Cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spooky

spooky Banned

I got some digital ones from Argos, about £15 I think, weigh in KG's and stones. They are self calibrating and matched my CDC's scales too!

4. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    mrs pink i got mine from argos they are:- weight watchers weight memory precision electronic scales 29.99 and they weigh me same as my cdc!![​IMG]

5. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks! My old ones didnt weigh fractions of a pound - and I'd like one that does - after all, half a pound is half a pound, isn't it!?! Do these do that? Ta

6. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  7. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    cheers! I'll get a set of those ...

8. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    I bought a new set of scales the other day as I broke mine in a tantrum:eek:

Mine are weight watchers, but don't look like the set above. Mine have a glass plate to stand on, digital, weigh in stones kilos etc. weigh in part pounds also, weigh up to 26 stone. I got them from tescos and they were £24.99

Tracey
    x

9. Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink Banned

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Minilady .... BTW your avatar looks like one of my cats - Sarah - I swear she smiles when she's happy! (And its usually followed by lots of dribbling - yeuch!)

10. leehal

leehal Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+
    I bought some superduper ones from Argos, paid £35 and they are awful, weight fluctuates massively if you weigh yourself a few times over the course of a minute.

Back to using my trusty old ones (at least I can get weighed on them now, was too heavy before).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.