Can anyone recommend....

Discussion in 'Bring your Head Inside and your Body will Follow' started by Gen, 15 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Gen

Gen Normal

a good self-help book that would cover sef-awareness/self esteem/self control or something along them lines??? or a number of books if thats the case??

i went looking yesterday and then decided i'd wait until i got maybe a bit of direction.... anyone read anything that helped them i'd be delighted to hear!!

thanks a mill

Gen xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Bit of this bit of that
    sorry I can't help, but I thought your post was looking lonely!

a little further down this board there are a couple of threads recommending books, but i'm not sure they are what you want.

Why not try the library? that way you haven't paid for a book that ends up rubbish, and if you find one you think you'll want to refer to again and again, then you can buy it.

happy searching!

4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hi I was thinking the library would be your best bet too.
  5. Gen

Gen Normal

ah thanks guys... i'll give the library a go... never think of that to be honest!!

Gen xx
  6. Rebelheart57

Rebelheart57 Member

I found this book to be excellent and it helped me so much:

You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.