can being on lipotrim for a londg time harm you?

janinelee123

hi guys, been on the net to keep myself from cheating again (cant belive i cheasted, so upset with myself) and i found a site that says they dont recomend being on LT for more than 14 days as the ketosis can damage your liver and kidneys. is this right because i am planning on being on LT til next summer. got a lot of weight to lose. be even longer if i keep cheating. stupid woman.:mad: not gonna cheat again. cant go through this again.

OOh I'm interested in this too as I plan to be on LT until about next July (have half my body weight to lose!)

same here. got 125lb to lose

my 2nd weigh in tomorrow aswell. i will ask too

The ketosis on a diet such as lipotrim is a benign dietary ketosis and hence will do no damage to you at all.

If though you are concerned then you should pop along and see your GP and chat it over.

Mike

I'm at the doctors on Friday so I'll ask the question guys!!

Surely this cannot be correct. This diet is monitored by medical people...doctors/pharmasists. Surely they would have told us this information if it was harmful.

Does no harm to check though. I'll let you know what he says.

hi guys, i asked the pharmasist and he said it isnt recomeneded for people who have had kidney or liver problems in the past and that is why they ask all those questions in the beginning. he said that some people can have adverse side effects and that is why you weigh in every week, so they can keep a check on you and you can let them know if anything is happeneing or if your feeling unwell. the way i see it, i'm gonna be loads healthier when i'v lost all the weight and even thou i cheated a little last week, i still lost 8lb and thats got to be good. thats 8lb my heart doesnt have to pump harder for and 8lb less fat clogging up my arteries. if i have any problems then i will my doctor know but so far, no problems at all and in week 3 now. plus, lipotrim cant be that bad. its endorsed by doctors.

Thanks for sharing that with us. I agree once you are being monitored then this ensures you arent putting yourself at risk....

Love the photo Janinelee!!!

LT long term

Hope you guys don't mind me answering this, am new to the site.

I did LT very strictly for 7 months and lost 9 stone last year. No ill-effect. If anything, I felt better than ever - I had no headaches, no colds or flus, when people were dropping like flies, I never got as much as a sniffle. It's really really hard, but I recommend it. I subsequently got married and between wall-to-wall parties over a 6month period, put back on 3.5 st. I have done LT for 2 months now and lost almost all of that. I have no intention of doing LT again however... I just don't plan on letting that happen ever again.

Good luck to you all on your LT journeys.

Well done for losing all that weight both times! It is encouraging to hear people's experiences. Interesting that you didn't get any colds, I feel so much healthier and full of energy at the moment - I'm only on my third week.

Well guys I went to the doctors today and he's never even heard of lipotrim!!!!!!!!! I asked him if he thought being in ketosis for long periods was damaging in any way and he said "it depends who you ask". I was not impressed............DOCTORS what do they know?

Back