Can I come back again?

bettyb

Hi there

Well, today is the day! :)

I am almost back to my starting weight 3 years ago and I am so fed up of feeling fat & frumpy! :cry:

I have only about 3 skirts that now fit (size 22!) whereas my 3 wardrobes full of size 10's & 12's are waiting to be worn again so I must summon the strength to start again.

When I wake in the mornings I am so full of enthusiasm & determination but by mid afternoon it is disappearing and by bed time I have had yet another failed day! :break_diet:

Anyway wish me luck to take one day at a time.

How do you get your weekly weight losses on your signature? As I am sure I will soon need to start listing mine!

Good luck with your new start. Hope you can stay on track.

Hi Dawn,

Your posting sounds just like me, I have a wardrobe full of 10's and 12's just waiting to be worn, I am living in just 3 outfits and feel so fat and frumpy. Today I had my sons jumper on as its big and covered up all the lumps and bumps.
I really must get on this again but its so hard, I start the day with good intentions and by evening I have talked myself into eating and starting tomorrow which never comes.

Good luck!! Find that inner strength and positivity, grab hold tight and before you know it those 10's & 12's will be fitting like a dream.

xx

Back