Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

can i come back please?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Principessa N, 22 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    Hey Guys,
    wells its been a while, i've been attempting to do ww for a while now but without much luck or motivation and i think its because i'm a slimming world girl at heart.
    Well now the wedding is over things have changed we do eat alot more fresh stuff, i now eat nothing from a box in the freezer (oh apart from icelollies and the occasional fish finger) I think its time for me to come back to the thing i no that works and really crack on with this weight loss stuff. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome back xx

I've just come back after 6 months away (return to class on Tuesday and have just looked in old book and found last time I went was back in April).

Good luck with your (re) journey xx

4. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I'm returning too, I also tried WW but find that I always come back to SW in the end, I have too big an appetite to last too long with WW and tend to not eat as healthy as when on SW.
    All the best of luck to you X

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome back to you both, and good luck with your weight loss.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.