Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Can i count this as a weight loss?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NN89, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    I want too! I weighed myself at the gym this afternoon and i weight 16st 7lbs!!! Meaning a 5lb loss!!! i was chuffed

but then brought back down to earth with the reminder that scales do differ..and you can loose 2lbs just through poo!!

Can i count it or shall i just wait till tuesday?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    Ooooh how exciting! However scales do differ, BUT then again they may be the same! Wait till Tuesday and I'm crossing my fingers it's 5 or above for you :) xx

4. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    deffo! I've added it anyway as its a bit of a boost for me really! Definately cheered me up!!!

5. Divster

Divster Banned

With 4 days left, it could be alot more, as long as you dont do the "oh I have lost some weight, now I can have a treat" thing;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.