Can I do it ?

xkimx

Hey :wave_cry:

My names Kim, I am on my 4th week of sw.I have lost 4lb in total, Last night I have no loss and it made me realise I should do a food diary and keep track.
So please look at it and give me hints or tips and point me on the direction where I may be going wrong:sigh:

Todays a new week so here goes...........

Breakfast 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEB) 2 Light laughing cow triangles (HEA) Turkey (free) 1 glass of diet coke (free)

Lunch Half tin of spaghetti in tomato sauce (free) 1 glass of Diet coke (free)

Dinner Chicken Tikka (free) peppers onions and rice (free) Poppadum (2 syns) 1 Glass of diet coke (free) mini nan (5 ½ syns)
Snack half alphen light bar (1 1/2 syns)
Total syns 9 syns

You Can do anything...if u put your mind to it.

Hi. You r not eating enough fruit n veg. You need a third on your plate every meal if possible. I have cut down on my bread and don't put butter on any more, I will have egg on it or something free. You will get there. I advise you to stop for the classes, they r very useful.

Me again. Forgot to say write EVERYTHING down, it helps motivate you. Start doing a little exercise to help with a steady weight loss. I only usually lose a 1lb a week but it's coming off. I need to lose 1.5 stone by summer.

Thanks very much for your help x

Friday
Breakfast 2 HEB alpen light bars
Lunch Potato and leak soup (3 syns) Diet coke (free)
Dinner Bacon Tomato pasta (free) Diet coke (free)
Snack 1 Freddo (5 syns) 3 light triangles (HEA)
Total syns 8 syns

Saturday
Breakfast 1 wetabix (HEB) Milk (HEA)
Lunch super noodles mild curry (9 syns)
Dinner Noodles in chicken stock(free)

Definitely need more super free. Otherwise it looks good. I notice u have a little diet coke. Do u drink anything else? What about water. Water gets rid of water retention . So not drinking it can show no loss on scales as your body retains when it's nit getting enough fluids.

xkimx said:
Thanks very much for your help x

Friday
Breakfast 2 HEB alpen light bars
Lunch Potato and leak soup (3 syns) Diet coke (free)
Dinner Bacon Tomato pasta (free) Diet coke (free)
Snack 1 Freddo (5 syns) 3 light triangles (HEA)
Total syns 8 syns

Saturday
Breakfast 1 wetabix (HEB) Milk (HEA)
Lunch super noodles mild curry (9 syns)
Dinner Noodles in chicken stock(free)

I have been roller blading with my daughter and it burns lots of calories. I am going to start playing badminton again on my dinner at work this should get rid of more cals. I don't think of these sort of things as exercises as I think there fun, fun, fun...lol.

Definitely need more super free. Otherwise it looks good. I notice u have a little diet coke. Do u drink anything else? What about water. Water gets rid of water retention . So not drinking it can show no loss on scales as your body retains when it's nit getting enough fluids.

I dont drink anything else, I dont really like water..I started to drink chinese tea from last night will that help?x

Im not too sure what the tea is. But any fluid is ok. (syn free). If you enjoy squash then you could try that. In Tesco they have water with a hint of Apple or strawberry etc. Find something you enjoy and drink drink drink and hydrate. :)

Back