Can I eat 2 packets together?

Dolls&Pins

I stopped slim and save before xmas and now I'm back on it again I am currently on day 6. Anyway, my daily routine is somewhat bizare, I work late nights so my sleeping is abnormal and tends to be from about 3pm till 10pm so what I have been doing is at around 10am I have a shake, then at 3pm go to sleep till I wake up at 10pm, then at 10pm I have 2 shakes at the same time and then around 3am I have a bar. I'm just wondering if it is okay to have have 2 shakes at the same time?

Im sure most ppl would be fine to have 2 at once but I have noticed when I do it I feel REALY hungry soon after so I think it does knock me out of ketosis , do you notice that you are extra hungry?
If not then its working fine for you having 2 at once.
Even when were not in ketosis we still lose weight but it is just a bit more uncomfortable when your bellys rumbling innit
Jo x

I do it quite often and it's fine. Give it a try and see how you go.

It is what ever works for you. It might knock you out of ketosis but it would only be for a while- officially you are out of ketosis as soon as you eat anyway, you must use the energy available in the food you have just consumed before you can be back in ketosis anyway.

Last night, I had the spag bol and for desert, I made the crispy choc shake thicker and into a mousse as it was my day off work. I really felt as though, I had a proper meal and was stuffed after it. At lunch, i had a stirfry veg with chicken and my choc truffa bar after so all in all a really fulfilling day as regards my eating. I do 12hours shifts usually on my nursing placement at the min so I have a shake at 7am, black coffee at 10.30, a meal in the canteen at 1pm without carbs, my sns bar with tea at 5pm tea break and then my shake when i get home at 8pm before bed so its working out really well.

Back