Can I have....

x Nee x

Gold Member
Today I havent yet had any packs, but planning on making a cheese omelette soon, and having 2-3 of my packs, would that still be ok? and will it class as 100% day?

xx

Ive just commented in your diary Nee that technically it would be 100% WS day but watch the cheese coz of the calories. Wont knock you out of ketosis though.

Ive just commented in your diary Nee that technically it would be 100% WS day but watch the cheese coz of the calories. Wont knock you out of ketosis though.

Hee hee Thanks Joanne :D

Ok the cheese is in slices like what you would put on a burger and they say 100 calories per slice, so how many eggs and how many slices would I be allowed?

Well a WS day means your allowed 600 calories but if it were me Id go with 2 eggs and 1 slice of cheese. Thats would only be around 250 calories.

Well a WS day means your allowed 600 calories but if it were me Id go with 2 eggs and 1 slice of cheese. Thats would only be around 250 calories.

Yeh good idea, thats what I was thinking too maybe 3 eggs max which would then be 325 cals, Im not sure Im gonna get through all my packs tho too, so gonna make sure I have 2 packs and the omelette which would then be 650-725 cals for the day which isnt shocking for a cheeky day :D

It certainly isnt but to use up your 3 packs why dont you make a shmuffin later? I only make them if I have a spare pack coz I just dont find them filling enough as a meal.

just a quick question, i am doing Total solution, but would a subway be allowed on working solution
LOL edited for obvious reasons

Last edited:
sorry not on total doh, i meant the work solution lol

kenshin112 said:
just a quick question, i am doing Total solution, but would a subway be allowed

So long as you dont have it toasted it'll be fine it's toasting that does the damage :giggle:

lol the cheeky girls are here :p

It certainly isnt but to use up your 3 packs why dont you make a shmuffin later? I only make them if I have a spare pack coz I just dont find them filling enough as a meal.

Whats a shmuffin?

Just had the omelette...OH MY GOD...heaven :)

yeah so would a 6 inch sub be allowed on a WS plan

It usually takes a couple of minutes. If its still slimy just stick it back in Esther, thats all I do.

I did a TS day yesterday again but am back to struggling today. Ive decided Im just going to take it a day at a time and see how I get on. I want to stay on Exante for as long as I can anyway so fingers crossed that will be longer than a week.

Mmm, that omelette sounds so nice!

Its a shake pack mixed up with a tiny bit of water and microwaved. Comes out almost like a cake.

Hmmm thats sounds a fab idea!!!

What if you dont have a microwave...like me?? :D

Mmm, that omelette sounds so nice!

It was damn good yum yum thats my eating done for a week now ....

xx

Back