Can I join the party ???

mum2cit

Hi been reading forum for a long time and thought I would take the plunge and sign up and say hello !

Ive joined sw online and my weigh day is a Friday ! Only thing is I weigh in kg not stones and pounds so my starting weight was 69.4 kg I would initially like to drop 5kg then will re-asses !

Look forward to chatting to you all !!

X

Hi there.

Welcome and Good luck with everything.

:)

Welcome! You'll get lots of help and support here. Best of luck with SW and at your first weigh-in on Friday, let us know how you get on xx

Thanks ladies am hoping for A loss have been 100% for 5 out of 7 days but had a blip Sunday/Monday as was my sons birthday ! Think I may have to try weekly syns instead of daily

Hi mum2cit I'm new here too my first weigh in is tomorrow as well it's a bit nerve wracking hoping you've lost something. Hope yours goes well

Oh thanks good luck tomorrow I shall update at some time tomorrow x are you going to class or weighing at home ?

Going to class tomorrow morning my scales at home are knackered which has kept me off them all week as I've been desperate to weigh all week! Good luck tomorrow hope your happy with your weigh-in

Back