can I join you please??

lauradon77

Hi,

I'm Laura and have done every diet going (as, i'm sure, have most of you)!! I'm fed up now of bein fat n frumpy so i've been and joined weight watchers this afternoon and I WILL STICK TO IT!!

I want another baby and have been trying for over a year, recently we were referred to a fertility clinic and they wont do anything to help us until my BMI is under 30 (currently about 38 i think).

Anyway, had my weigh in and my starting weight is 16st7lb and i have decided tht 2day is the last time i will ever weigh that much!!

might take me a while 2 figure out my way round this site coz i dont do technology very well but i just thought i'd introduce myself and if anyone has any tips, tricks or stories 2 inspire me i'd love to hear them!!

xxx

hello and welcome :) this site is a great support and full of info if you need anything just ask! Good luck with your weight watchers journey :) xx

Hello and welcome!! :)

hi and welcome you wont be long getting the hang of things just post here if you need know anything brill site for support so good luck " BOARD NOW SILMVILLE TRAIN ABOUT TO LEAVE" :D:D

Hi Laura, Welcome to Minimins :D

What a lovely incentive, a new baby:):heartpump:

Although I'm a newbie on the Weight Watchers part of the forums I'm certainly no stranger to Minimins...I was glued to the Cambridge Diet forums a couple of years ago, and now I'm back but on a different diet :rolleyes:

I re-joined weight watchers this evening and weighed in at 16st 5lb which is my heaviest ever weight. Currently I would like to lose 94lb but as I lose weight my goal weight might change, so we have a similar weight and prefered weight.

I know that going to ww class will be really good support and you'll get lots of hints and tips but the forums here are amazing too. There is a 'before and after photo' thread hanging around somewhere and although a lot of the people on it lost weight with CD you still get such a buzz seeing their success and knowing that you could end up being as successful as them is, well, brilliant :D I'll search for it and add it here http://www.minimins.com/before-afte...thread-inspiration-post-your-photos-here.html
for you to browse:D

(I hope that the link to the photo thread works)

Good Luck Laura...for you and me both :)
Think of your goal xxx

Last edited:
Best of luck Laura, picture having new baby in your arms everytime you reach for food, I had my 2nd child in Jan and it's worth every pound lost!

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey. I am rejoining WW for the 2nd time next Tuesday although Im certainly not a newbie to dieting. You have come to the right place though x

Welcome, there is great support on here, good luck with your weight loss, let us know how you get on in your first week! :)

Hello welcome and well done :) I was a yoyoer but now ww is my life plan I had 106lbs to lose I started on 1st March and I to date have lost 1 st 3lb in 6 weeks
I enjoy the feeling of control and trying to beat emotional eating and I hope I can see the results as I have been getting.
Take one day at a time look at smaller goals.....a good way to start on this site is click user CP and it takes you to all your posts youve posted on x

hi and good luck!!

im doing WW for the second time, i lost 3.5st for my wedding in 07/08 and then went on to have my 3rd daughter. she was huge (11lb 4) and i piled on the weight when pg :-( so im here to do it all again!! i have lost 17lbs in 6weeks and i have around 2.5st to go till im at target :)

Thanks girls 4 all ur kind words!! Well I only lost 1lb in my 1st week which i was really upset about but it is that time of the month and I really wasnt that well behaved over the weekend!! will just have 2 do better this week!! sophia-jo well done on ur 4.5lb, what a brilliant start!!

WOW nicoleaimee 11lb4!!!??? that is huge!! enough 2 make ur eyes water just thinking about it ha ha!!

xxxx

Well done on the loss - there is no such thing as only 1lb is one whole pound of fat nothing to be sneezed at.

Hi,

I'm Laura and have done every diet going (as, i'm sure, have most of you)!! I'm fed up now of bein fat n frumpy so i've been and joined weight watchers this afternoon and I WILL STICK TO IT!!

I want another baby and have been trying for over a year, recently we were referred to a fertility clinic and they wont do anything to help us until my BMI is under 30 (currently about 38 i think).

Anyway, had my weigh in and my starting weight is 16st7lb and i have decided tht 2day is the last time i will ever weigh that much!!

might take me a while 2 figure out my way round this site coz i dont do technology very well but i just thought i'd introduce myself and if anyone has any tips, tricks or stories 2 inspire me i'd love to hear them!!

xxx

you can do it!! :) you've got the same start weight as me! and now i'm under 30 BMI only took 6 months and that's by just cutting down and not a lot of exercise tbh! (need to up it now to tone! got to face that swimming pool lol) but it honestly will fly by! :) good luck xxx

ps well done on the loss!

-1lb =

adipose_1lb2.jpg

remember that!!! ;)

Back