can i join you.......?

laurenxx21

i had my son on the 22nd june and weighed 15st 2 i now weigh 16st 1. takeaways and chocolate and just being plain lazy. im wanting to get married and have another baby in 2012 so nows the time i want to lose weight. i have tried weightwatchers but being allowed anything i want but in moderation just doesnt work for me. i end up bingeing. please tell me i can get some sipport. thanks xx

Hi lauren well done for choosing the healthy way of loosing weight. I couldnt do it at first. although these forums can be very quite you can still get support we just need to post more and rave about healthy eating lol. Have you tried SW? Most poeple i know prefer that to weight watchers?

Hi Lauren - nice to meet you! I also hung on to my baby weight....from both children.....plus a bit extra.....and am still about 2 stone more than I was when I first got pregnant! But I'm finally tackling it.... Well done for getting onto your baby weight quicker than I did!
I like the concept of eating healthily much more than being on a diet. Being on a diet always suggests that at some point you will come off the diet....and we all know what happens then....! So just choosing to eat healthy foods in sensible amounts, without counting points, syns, etc, makes much more sense to me. And it allows for the odd treat without beating myself up about it....
Anyway, enough rambling - keep posting Lauren, let us know how it is going and any problems, so we can be as supportive as we can!

Kate

Back