Can I just ask??

Witchy

ButtERfly
I have got a big journey ahead of me with with this diet, so I was wondering if anybody has any tips for me, as im frightened that when I reach my goal my skin will just hang and I will then have to have surgery.

Is there anything I can be doing to help myself along the way.

I have bought some skin tightening wraps and some Nivea firming cream, but what is everyone else doing.

I like to put a few drops of Bio Oil in the bath, it's a really easy way to get the benefits of it. It seems to have worked cos my skin has firmed up nicely! xx

I am doing lots of toning exercises. I also have this fear so I try to work the parts of the body to keep them as toned as I can. Doing swimming motions until your arms ache tone the upper arms and I try and do crunches to keep the stomach toned. Best of luck ;)

Hey hun just wanted to say your goal weight is very low, do agree that bio oil works well tho :eek:

OO thank you for the tips, will get some oil for the bath.

While im on here im sat with some weights and I keep stopping to do twenty lifts over my head with it, my arms are very big and they are parts of me I want to never see again after this diet.

Think im becoming obsessive, I suppose this is a good thing haha

Hey hun just wanted to say your goal weight is very low, do agree that bio oil works well tho :eek:

I think ive done it all wrong im not good at working out all the weights and measurements

oops sorted out my correct weight thank you for pointing that out

Welcome to the diet and the forum. I use Bio Oil on "problem" areas ie boobs, tummy, tops of legs. I also use it on my face and it makes my skin feel lovely and smells devine. I also use Palmers Cocoa Butter on my body. I found at the start of this diet that my skin got incredibly dry - although this has improved lately.

I use our Wii Fit and do the Yoga and muscle and balance exercises daily - not been using it long enough to notice a difference but am going to keep on with that.

Once you start to loose weight you will notice how your body and skin reacts and you can decide what treatments to use from there.

Good luck with the diet...

Magic Knickers!!! Tee hee!!! No seriously, skin seems to catch up so dont panic too much. My face has lost alot of plumpness, and I panicked as seemed to hav loose skin where my triple chin was, but that seems to have gone now thank goodness. good luck x x x

I like Lorraine Kelly's videos, she does loads of toning exercises and doesn't make me feel like a whale either. :p She has a lovely figure but no ribs showing which is always nice.

I find Bio Oil on my boobs and belly works but have so many stretchmarks already. :cry:I never thought to put it in the bath... that's a great idea.

I'm hitting the Body Shop to get some lovely smelling creams, if I'm not going to be eating lovely smelling stuff I may as well slather myself in lovely smelling stuff. :D

Lots of people swear by body brushing. I'm 3 weeks in and only do it when I remember :eek:

The only thing I know about body brushing is that the strokes that you make with the brush should be directed towards the heart rather than away from the heart. Apparently all to to with circulation. Don't know where I heard it though!!!

The only thing I know about body brushing is that the strokes that you make with the brush should be directed towards the heart rather than away from the heart. Apparently all to to with circulation. Don't know where I heard it though!!!

I heard you brush towards the heart too, will get some bio oil tomorrow, ive booked in for some body wraps as a pamper, you have to be on a diet to use them as a programme so will see if that helps.

Thank you for all the replies im loving the diet so far.

i carry my weight on my belly thoough i have alot of muscle mass and hope that it will help, i am worried that it will get saggy when i lose alot of the fat so im going to weight train to build muscle, stomach crunches etc

muscle is heavier than fat and it may increase your weight but not size, it is good thing in the long run.

maybe have massages, it seems alot like body brushing and you deserve some pampering while going through this. and cream, cream galore!

i carry my weight on my belly thoough i have alot of muscle mass and hope that it will help, i am worried that it will get saggy when i lose alot of the fat so im going to weight train to build muscle, stomach crunches etc

muscle is heavier than fat and it may increase your weight but not size, it is good thing in the long run.

maybe have massages, it seems alot like body brushing and you deserve some pampering while going through this. and cream, cream galore!

oo and I like my pampering so been out and bought some products and will get hubby to do some massage with firming oils too, thank you x

My skin is a little sagging in certain areas but is does seem to be catching up, I use lots of cream anything to help it along, i think age also plays a big part in it the younger you are the better, but still i would rather have a a little saggy skin than fat lumps lol

My skin is a little sagging in certain areas but is does seem to be catching up, I use lots of cream anything to help it along, i think age also plays a big part in it the younger you are the better, but still i would rather have a a little saggy skin than fat lumps lol

yep totally agree;)

Back