Can i just say i love you guys

Glad this thread was bumped as I'd missed it! I totally agree, it's amazing, as are all the people on here.:gen126:

:D you all still rock lol.
I'm a bit addicted now thought oops!

I'm still addicted after 10 months!! I thought when I joined that the addiction would wear off after a month or 2, but noop, still here (a great deal!!) So be warned!!!X

Totally agree with everything that's been said - I don't go to group so this forum is my lifeline and I truly believe I wouldn't be where I am now - nearly 3 stone lighter and gone down 3 dress sizes to a 12. The past year has been quite stressful with teacher training, and the inspiration and support on here helped me continue with SW during this time.

I'll still be coming on here when I reach target and finally get myself a teaching post!

I :heartpump: it here too! Thank you guys! :D

I don't have a PC at home at the minute though so all my looks and posts are sneaky work ones which means I don't get as long on here as I would like! Hopefully that will change when I eventually get set up at home! One day....

The encouragement, support, tips, advice are all second to none x x

i think it should be on an ipod app, make it easier to read on my ipod, bf hates minimins time at 9pm everynight, he away for week next week so u will have me everynight all night

i think it should be on an ipod app, make it easier to read on my ipod, bf hates minimins time at 9pm everynight, he away for week next week so u will have me everynight all night

LOL my bf loves that i found minimins.....now i cant complain he spends to much time on his computer cos i'm always on here!!!!

U r all amazing any who wants to lose 1bl 1 stone or 10 stone or just here is where they need to be xxx
:grouphugg:

Just want to add my vote of thanks too. I was lurking for ages and was just too shy to post but I'm so glad there are fellow addicts out there too! I have tried SW a few times before and didn't get anywhere but this time feels completely different and I know its down to this forum.xxxx @@@ xxxx

Hiya peeps! I have only just seen this post but have to add my love too! This place totally rocks and I love it too!

I found it a long time ago and it was amazing and I loved it then but I got really busy with life and kinda forgot about it and ended up gaining tonnes of weight! :sigh: But now I have promised myself no matter what the children or DH or anyone says this is for me! :) x

well you know i agree!!!! lol x

Just a quick post to agree with ALL of you - I'm an addictee too and find so much support from this forum between weekly SW class. Thank you!

Me three! I love this forum, I spend ages going through the success stories and reading people's journeys, I really can't wait to be able to share my success with everyone too, it just makes me more and more determined to stick to it.

And everybody is lovely :D

Back