Can I pull it back??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Tinnedtomato, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

I am due to get weighed in the morning and I am absolutely dreading it :break_diet:

On Monday, my family received some news that has pushed away a huge dark cloud that has been hanging over us for over 10 months, well and truly away.

This lead to us, understandably, celebrating. Unfortunately, all my SW plans went totally out of the window :(

Once I got back home Tuesday night, I got straight back on the plan, and today am concentrating on super-free foods only, hoping and praying that the scales wont be too harsh in the morning.

I tried to be really good up to Monday, so I could have half a chance....couldn't I....?? :sigh:

I am ready to accept whatever the scales say, and move onto next week with my head held high, ready to make it the best week possible.

Just hope tomorrow morning doesn't come around too quickly lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MoonlightWolf39

MoonlightWolf39 Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hi vicki,

this happens to all of us, and its exactly what SW caters for. After all SW is a healthy lifestyle change more than a diet! :)

Even if the scales dont show what you wish for, if you get straight back into it, then it will come off quicker than you expect! :)

Just enjoy the fact that you can have treats whilst still losing weight :D

p.s this has happened to me numerous times, i went out once for a huge meal, went of plan, and still lost 1/2lb that week. After all 1/2 lb is a huuuuuge amount of weight (below is 1lb.) Just imagine a 1/4 or even a 1/5 of that gone of your body!!!
    http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WFsVtCoVVXQ/SgB5aVE8tSI/AAAAAAAAA4E/45DUgqGzHvY/s400/1lbFat.gif&imgrefurl=http://livingwellwithabaddiagnosis.blogspot.com/&usg=__akyDzppqr4wsZ-y8HsekFQSA2JY=&h=300&w=300&sz=142&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=qzgX8zt_7yxpmM:&tbnh=160&tbnw=162&ei=2C1lTaRPgriEB4jH6eoF&prev=/images%3Fq%3D1%2Bpound%2Bfat%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D635%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=838&vpy=74&dur=1154&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=185&ty=149&oei=2C1lTaRPgriEB4jH6eoF&page=1&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0

stick with it, and the best of luck to you xx

silly sausage likes this.
  4. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you. I would be over the moon with a 1/2 lb loss, or even a STS, I just really really dont want to have put on. Im very aprehensive lol x

5. MoonlightWolf39

MoonlightWolf39 Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck xx

and even if you do put on, it wont be too much and since you've gone straight back into it, you'll be reaping extra benefits the next week :D

6. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hopefully (fingers crossed) lol. Haven't got too long to wait to put me out of my misery. Thank you x

7. Tinnedtomato

Tinnedtomato Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I maintained!! Whoop whoop!! I am very happy at that too. I really really really didn't want to have gained, so im happy and ready to attack this new week with a vengence!!

8. MoonlightWolf39

MoonlightWolf39 Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done you :D:D:D

thats FANTASTIC :p !!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.