Can I reach this goal?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mintimperial, 23 January 2008 Social URL.

1. mintimperial

mintimperial Member

Ive set my self the goal of losing a further 19.5 Lbs by the 9th of Feb which is when I'm having a bit of a do for my birthday..

Am i setting myself a goal thats too harsh?! Do you think its possible?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mintimperial

mintimperial Member

Oops, title should have been - Can i reach this goal?

Dont know how it turned out to be Lo!
  4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Title Changed ;)
  5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.... Why dont you set yourself a x-y target, then you wont feel like you've failed if you dont quite make the last pound or so!?????!
  6. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hmmm it's only 2 1/2 weeks to go, so you'd need to lose about 7/8 pounds on average each week which to be honest is probably not going to happen, especially as you haven't got a lot to lose in the first place...but I don't want to sound too negative, you never know!

Good luck x

Corinne x
  7. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

move your birthday !!!! xx
  8. rade

rade try, try & try some more!

like it!! lol

You be postitive, i like setting crzy goals maself!! :D
  9. mintimperial

mintimperial Member

Hmm, well, lets see eh?

Ill try my darn hardest lol!
  10. mintimperial

mintimperial Member

Thing is I refuse not to eat on my Birthday, were going out to TGI's and then a club afterwards...Im worried about not being able to SS again after I've eaten!

I guess I could do SS up to the 9th and after my night out start doing slimming world or something. I guess I could do the 1000 plan?

My goal on my ticker is 13 stone but to be BMI 25 i need to be 12 1/2 stone..therefore i would want to carry on losing weight even when i reach 13 stone. Possibly even after 12 1/2 stone! It would be great to say i had a BMI of 24!

Any suggestions?
  11. Diane53

Diane53 Member

Some words of advice for Minty

Hi Minty - Diane here - your CD Counsellor - Glad to see you are doing well - I suggest we move you up to 790 the week before your birthday -to get you ready for solid food again - you would have had an add a meal week before that too - you will still lose plenty of weight - you could reach your target as you tend to lose weight FAST - think past your birthday though and consider carefully why you regained weight before - working up the maintenance steps are key to weight maintenance.

See you soon.

CD Counsellor
    Islington/Camden/Haringey etc etc
  12. mintimperial

mintimperial Member

Thanks Diane, I will do....I wont be done with Cambridge just because my birthday comes along, just gonna have a weekend off! 790 sounds interesting for the week before!

13. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Best of luck minty with what ever you do and enjoy your birthday :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.