Can I reach this goal?

Ive set my self the goal of losing a further 19.5 Lbs by the 9th of Feb which is when I'm having a bit of a do for my birthday..

Am i setting myself a goal thats too harsh?! Do you think its possible?

Oops, title should have been - Can i reach this goal?

Dont know how it turned out to be Lo!

Title Changed ;)

Hmmm it's only 2 1/2 weeks to go, so you'd need to lose about 7/8 pounds on average each week which to be honest is probably not going to happen, especially as you haven't got a lot to lose in the first place...but I don't want to sound too negative, you never know!

Good luck x

Corinne x

move your birthday !!!! xx

Thing is I refuse not to eat on my Birthday, were going out to TGI's and then a club afterwards...Im worried about not being able to SS again after I've eaten!

I guess I could do SS up to the 9th and after my night out start doing slimming world or something. I guess I could do the 1000 plan?

My goal on my ticker is 13 stone but to be BMI 25 i need to be 12 1/2 stone..therefore i would want to carry on losing weight even when i reach 13 stone. Possibly even after 12 1/2 stone! It would be great to say i had a BMI of 24!

Any suggestions?

Some words of advice for Minty

Hi Minty - Diane here - your CD Counsellor - Glad to see you are doing well - I suggest we move you up to 790 the week before your birthday -to get you ready for solid food again - you would have had an add a meal week before that too - you will still lose plenty of weight - you could reach your target as you tend to lose weight FAST - think past your birthday though and consider carefully why you regained weight before - working up the maintenance steps are key to weight maintenance.

See you soon.

Diane
CD Counsellor
Islington/Camden/Haringey etc etc

Thanks Diane, I will do....I wont be done with Cambridge just because my birthday comes along, just gonna have a weekend off! 790 sounds interesting for the week before!

Minty!

Back