Can I try again ? Yes I can !

Awwwww, it was too good to be true....I weigh 2lbs more this morning.:(
I know it doesn't really matter but, am a tad disappointed.
Maybe it's from Saturday , when I had more than I should have.
I know it will all settle again in no time, the calorific value of what I had eaten was no more than 1200 max.

I also remember that I had got stuck before at around this point (19.6)...and it took 10 days to get to 19.0.
Maybe my body panics if it goes under 19.4!! :rolleyes:Lol

Anyway, I am still as strong with my determination, just want to be in the 18's.....I know it will come. I just have to , try, and be patient!
Have a good day everyone.

Last edited:
Still going strong I see :D

Which day is your WI again? I can't remember.

Mondays are my weigh-in day. Hope I get out of this little lull at the mo !! It's going up and down over the past couple of days!

Today has been hard but, I am strong and I have got to stay focused and not give in.
I'm considering going onto another programme this weekend but, have to make my mind up now, as I will need to order some packs.
It means I will have to leave this board as wont be on CD.....don't want to leave here but, wont lie and pretend otherwise.
Will say ta-ta if I make that decision and will have to join another VLCD board page.

Last edited:
I have to have a Barium Swallow test today and I just hope the liquid doesn't knock me out of Ketosis?

Am really thirsty and want to have a meal pack but, can't have anything for 6 hours before test...which is at 12.15pm!

Hope the time passes fast!

But what are we to become without our Delicious-Jax? :sigh:

I'm actually thinking of having my diary transfered to the Members' Diaries Only part of the forum.

Which other diet are you thinking of?

And what is this test for?

Hi Elie,
Ahhh bless ya. !
Maybe I will try Exante or The Kee diet?

I have had some swallowing difficulties over the past couple of years....though you wouldn't think so, to see the size of me !! I can't face having an Endoscopy so, this is a temporary alternative. Hopefully, it wont show anything nasty.
It was all done in a few minutes....the goo you have to swallow wasn't bad.
The whole day went to pot after though....ended up eating today, not excessively but, a cake was involved and a couple of biscuits...then some fish and a handful of oven chips for dinner.

New day tomorrow and am determined as ever....especially as 3 people asked me today if I had lost weight...to which I happily said ''yes'' !

I know the next 48 hours wont be easy but, there's nothing in the house but, the few last packs (12) of CD.

What a day...my body has screamed for food all day long, such a battle today!

I daren't go near the scales as I know there will be a rapid rise, due to being out of Ketosis. Boo-hoo !

I have decided to go with The Kee diet...which is a VLCD meal replacement programme, have ordered a months supply and should get those by Saturday.
So, all my fellow CD-ers, I have to say ''ta-ta''.
Will pop in now and again and say hello....thank you for all your encouragement...will miss being here !!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck, Hon. Let us know how you get on. :)

I am one happy bunny this morning....now weigh 19.1...have lost 21lbs in 3 weeks!
Am so close to the 18's...haven't been in the 18 bracket for 5 years.

Am, at the moment, on The Kee diet but, will be coming back to CD, as soon as my packs are finished, which will be in 4 weeks time.

Kee diet is fine, not too bad but, I do prefer the taste of CD.

Hope everyone is well.
xx

Last edited:
I am one happy bunny this morning....now weigh 19.1...have lost 21lbs in 3 weeks!

Woah! That's amazing!! You must find tht so motivating! Just came to cheer you on! I'd be so chuffed if I lost that amount!
You'll get there, I'm sure!

ahhhh, thanks GalwayMum,
Have a long way to go but, always try to focus on the day ahead, can't think about how long it will take to get to a reasonable weight.
Can't wait to get to the 18's...feeling so much better too !

Back