Can I???

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Julianne_julz, 29 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

...officially call myself size 14? This week I've bought 3 pairs of Jeans (2 different brands) in size 14 and they FIT! Woo! I think it might be time to part with my comfy friends, size 16's... and never return to them!! :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done thats great xx

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations! Now get rid of the 16's! You're never going to need them again right?

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Most definitely you can, but to make absolutely sure, you can't have any 16's lurking like a security blanket so get rid of em babes. Well done.

6. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Ahh thanks everyone.

Got a Xmas meal in 2weeks, bought a top in May that cost me £30, thought yes, now I can wear it for the first time as not had anywhere to wear it yet lol, BUT, tried it on and the bugger looks like a tent lol. Going to have to go through everything I think :eek: A lot of it stuff I bought last yr while still pregnant and is massive on me now, I'm even going to get rid of my maternity stuff as there's no way I'll need 18's even in that!! (If we ever have another baby that is!)

Well maybe I'll spend my afternoon sorting stuff (I actually quite enjoy it, sad!) Lol. Thanks again everyone! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.