Can it be done on a very low food budget?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by Biggest_Loser, 16 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Biggest_Loser

Biggest_Loser New Member

Hi guys, im just starting back up on the old points system as i cannot afford to go to classes. Im turning 30 in november this year and want to lose as much weight as possible by then. Do you think £100 a month is enough to feed 2 adults? Also does anyone know where i can find cheap homemade freezable/non freezable recipes from. Thanks :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

I think that you should be able to do it, its just finding foods that are in your budget. If you find a recipe you like, make more of it and freeze it etc. The only annoying thing is fruit is expensive, or i find so anyway! & £100 a month is only £12.50 a week per person... which to me doesnt sound a lot! Proberly depends where you shop as well. Im sure it can be done :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.