• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

can some one help???

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but i cant for some reason view my own profile let alone anyone elses and can seem to do anything but post?
i have used other forums before and never encountered this? i just keep getting a message saying my account is either disabled or not been activated but i only joined yesterday so cant see how it could have been disabled as i havent done or said anything wrong lol but would have thought it would have be activated by now lol x i recieved the email with the link to activate it and did as i should???
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Now to maintain.....
its because you need to have done 50 posts before you get full priviledges such as viewing profiles,sending private messages,bigger signature etc.

so a big welcome to the site and get posting!!!! hehehe!!!
I'm not certain but I don't think you can view other profiles until 50 posts. Likewise you can't edit your signature or avatar (I think).
Have a read of the technical bit or the faqs (not in SW but in the main minimins forum.

Now to maintain.....
nope nothing wrong at all...lol!! i had to ask when i first joined too.