Can somebody please explain...

sarahandmolly

Gold Member
the fitness bronze, silver and gold awards to me please as I am thinking of doing this as from tomorrow's group... I have read about it but it just hasn't sunk in?! :confused: :rolleyes:

Thank you :D

Okay...

Bronze body magic award - you have to do 3 x 15 minutes sessions a week for 4 weeks.

Silver body magic award - you have to do 6 x 15 minutes or 3 x 30 minutes a week for 4 weeks.

Gold body magic award - you have to do 10 x 15 minutes or 5 x 30 minutes a week for 8 weeks.

Tell your consultant you are doing body magic and she will log it. Remind her each week as they do tend to forget!!

You should have had a booklet in your joining pack.

Hope this helps!

Oh, and they have to be consecutive too - so if you do your bronze and then don't continue onto your silver but then want to do your silver, you have to do your bronze weeks all over again!

Thanks for that Jaylou :)

Sorry about asking, I know I have the booklet and the FIT logs but just needed a bit of clarification :)

can you go straight to Gold as I do about 3 hours exercise a week?

Well you would think so but I bet they would say no!! After Gold is platinum (exercise is part of your life badge!) so you would probably go for that one.
I'd ask your consultant! :p

Back