Can someone check my food for today please?

Trash

Still fighting
Can someone tell me if i'd stayed within the syns today and if my menu's look ok?

Breakie
Bannana & Muller lite fat free

Lunch
Jacket potato with tuna in light mayo and huge salad

Dinner
Home made lasagne with low fat mince tinned toms, onion, peppers, mushrooms - white sauce made with fromage frais and low fat cheese and some semi skimmed milk topped with parmesan
Served with crispy salad and 1 garlic bread slice

PUdding
1 small merangue
with muller yoghurt
Raspberries
Bannana

Can someone tell me if i'd stayed within the syns today and if my menu's look ok?

Breakie
Bannana & Muller lite fat free

Lunch
Jacket potato with tuna in light mayo and huge salad light or extra light mayo? Syns probably a couple

Dinner
Home made lasagne with low fat mince lean or extra lean? extra lean is free, lean is synned at 2.5 per 100g (I think) tinned toms, onion, peppers, mushrooms - white sauce made with fromage frais was this fat free and low fat cheese how much? and some semi skimmed milk topped with parmesan how much? cheese is a healthy extra or syns
Served with crispy salad and 1 garlic bread slice syns, about 3 per slice maybe

PUdding
1 small merangue 2-3 syns
with muller yoghurt
Raspberries
Bannana

I would say you need to check before eating - did you measure the cheese and mayo? Maybe worth using the cheese as an A choice and synning the milk, but it depends how much you use in drinks.

I would say you need to check before eating - did you measure the cheese and mayo? Maybe worth using the cheese as an A choice and synning the milk, but it depends how much you use in drinks.

Thanks for replying.L

I used

Light mayo!

Yes the mince was extra lean.

Fromage frais was fat free

I used 50grams of the low low cheese

25g of parmesan for whole Lasagne

LASAGNE MADE 6 SERVINGS

I have used 250ml of semi skimmed milk today

Trash said:
Thanks for replying.L

I used

Light mayo!

Yes the mince was extra lean.

Fromage frais was fat free

I used 50grams of the low low cheese

25g of parmesan for whole Lasagne

LASAGNE MADE 6 SERVINGS

I have used 250ml of semi skimmed milk today

I think light mayo is 2 syns per tbsp

Cheese will be approx 12 syns so 2 per portion

So approx 4 syns plus garlic bread and meringue.

Thankyou very much for taking the time to check this for me much apprecieated x

Just popped in to say your food sounds very nice. I presume you are following EE and as I don't know a lot about that I wouldn't like to say if it is ok or not. I do Green and Red so if you feel like commenting onmy diary please do.

Good luck.

Yes I'm doing EE will drop by your diary but I don't know anything about green or red so might pick up a few tips ;o)

Hi! Did you make your garlic bread out f your HEB if not then you havnt ha one today unless im being blind :)

Back