can someone explain ss+ please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shaziam, 28 March 2008 Social URL.

1. shaziam

shaziam Full Member

tony ferguson
    hi on the ss+ is it a 200 calorie meal you can have of any healthy foods or just the one listed from the aamw ???

also can you ss in week and do ss+ at the weekend , its just thats when i tend to struggle !!

my counsellor away and just wanted to clarify this as im all confused . . . . . doesn't taake much though lol
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

just the ones from aamw. I think CDCs on here have said no to the question about mixing up the plans throughout the week. Stick to one unless your CDC says otherwise or one of them posts here.

you look like you are doing well. good luck
  4. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Weight Watchers

Dancing is right - you have to stick to the same plan all week. Mix and match will just confuse your body!! I did SS+ for 2 weeks and loved it.

Best of luck hun

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.